Tag Archives: Paragon Gaming
- Vancouver’s newest and biggest casino gets opening date
September 11, 2017
After numerous delays, Paragon Gaming sets September 29th opening date for the $700m Parq Vancouver, the city's newest and biggest urban casino.
- BCLC picks Victoria to host new casino; Edgewater Casino stingy with the paddles
July 12, 2016
BCLC awards Victoria new casino; Edgewater Casino accused of refusing to lend defibrillator to help unconscious man who wasn't a customer.
- Irate sports bettor suing BCLC’s Playnow.com over voided Blue Jays bets
October 14, 2015
Irate sports bettor sues British Columbia Lottery Corporation's PlayNow.com gambling site over voided 'correlated' wagers.
- Las Vegas Arena closer to completion; Paragon Gaming to manage Westgate
May 29, 2015
Ironworkers place the final beam on the MGM–AEG Arena on the Las Vegas Strip; Paragon Gaming to manage Westgate Las Vegas.
- GPEB launches expanded review of Paragon Gaming’s BC casino project; development could be scrapped
November 18, 2014
Paragon Gaming has become the subject of an expanded review by the Ministry of Finance, the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch.
- Graydon misses BCLC repayment deadline; Vancouver ties Paragon’s hands
July 25, 2014
Ex-BCLC boss Michael Graydon misses golden handshake repayment deadline; Vancouver city council limits Edgewater Casino gaming options.
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017