Tag Archives: Paragon Gaming
- Hard Rock Lake Tahoe gets new GM, CEO
February 6, 2019
Joelle Shearin is taking her talents and expertise to Nevada, having been tapped as the new GM and President for Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe.
- Paragon Gaming sells stake in struggling Parq Vancouver casino
February 1, 2019
Nevada's Paragon Gaming sells majority stake in struggling Parq Vancouver casino to PBC Group, a minority stakeholder in the joint venture project.
- SuperBook concept to hit new US markets
September 20, 2018
Westgate Resorts and Paragon Gaming announced plans that they will be launching SuperBook concept to gaming markets where sports betting has been legalized.
- Vancouver’s newest and biggest casino gets opening date
September 11, 2017
After numerous delays, Paragon Gaming sets September 29th opening date for the $700m Parq Vancouver, the city's newest and biggest urban casino.
- BCLC picks Victoria to host new casino; Edgewater Casino stingy with the paddles
July 12, 2016
BCLC awards Victoria new casino; Edgewater Casino accused of refusing to lend defibrillator to help unconscious man who wasn't a customer.
- Irate sports bettor suing BCLC’s Playnow.com over voided Blue Jays bets
October 14, 2015
Irate sports bettor sues British Columbia Lottery Corporation's PlayNow.com gambling site over voided 'correlated' wagers.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017