Tag Archives: Paragon Gaming
- Vancouver’s newest and biggest casino gets opening date
September 11, 2017
After numerous delays, Paragon Gaming sets September 29th opening date for the $700m Parq Vancouver, the city's newest and biggest urban casino.
- BCLC picks Victoria to host new casino; Edgewater Casino stingy with the paddles
July 12, 2016
BCLC awards Victoria new casino; Edgewater Casino accused of refusing to lend defibrillator to help unconscious man who wasn't a customer.
- Irate sports bettor suing BCLC’s Playnow.com over voided Blue Jays bets
October 14, 2015
Irate sports bettor sues British Columbia Lottery Corporation's PlayNow.com gambling site over voided 'correlated' wagers.
- Las Vegas Arena closer to completion; Paragon Gaming to manage Westgate
May 29, 2015
Ironworkers place the final beam on the MGM–AEG Arena on the Las Vegas Strip; Paragon Gaming to manage Westgate Las Vegas.
- GPEB launches expanded review of Paragon Gaming’s BC casino project; development could be scrapped
November 18, 2014
Paragon Gaming has become the subject of an expanded review by the Ministry of Finance, the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch.
- Graydon misses BCLC repayment deadline; Vancouver ties Paragon’s hands
July 25, 2014
Ex-BCLC boss Michael Graydon misses golden handshake repayment deadline; Vancouver city council limits Edgewater Casino gaming options.
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017
British Columbia to pay casinos more to ensure AML compliance
November 24, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017