Tag Archives: paradise co ltd
- Paradise City launch can’t rescue Paradise Co Ltd’s gaming revenue
June 7, 2017
Paradise Co Ltd reports May gaming revenue falling nearly one-third year-on-year despite the first full month of contributions from Paradise City resort.
- Paradise Co. Q1 net income plunges 92%
May 17, 2017
Paradise Co. Ltd net income plunges 92 percent in the first quarter of the year, the third South Korean operator to report dismal Q1 revenue.
- Paradise Co casino Q1 revenue down 9.5%
April 6, 2017
South Korea’s foreigners-only casino operator Paradise Co. Ltd. saw its casino revenue slide by 9.5 percent in the first three months of the year.
- Paradise Co. Ltd casino revenue grows 13.5% in Feb
March 7, 2017
South Korea’s foreigner-only casino operator Paradise Co. Ltd posted a KRW42.62 billion (US$36.9 million) casino revenue in February 2017.
- Paradise’s Japanese VIPs can’t make up for Chinese MIAs
February 10, 2017
Paradise Co Ltd sees Q4 profits tumble as Paradise City resort's completion costs bite deep, while Grand Korea Leisure sees Q4 profits soar.
- Paradise City to fuel Paradise Co.’s 2017 growth
January 23, 2017
Paradise City, which is set to open in April, will fuel South Korean casino operator Paradise Co.’s revenue in 2017, according to Shinhan Investment Corp.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
Paradise casino sales climb to $49.5M in March
April 4, 2018