Tag Archives: paradise co ltd
- Paradise City operator could be profitable this quarter
15 August 2019
According to JP Morgan's analyst, if they are correct, the third quarter of Paradise City's profit will rise.
- Paradise Co continues revenue growth in May
4 June 2019
Paradise Co has been showing revenue growth all year, but can they balance their accounts?
- Paradise Co. sees red in the first quarter of the year
16 May 2019
Paradise Co. Ltd. saw its revenue decline in March – the first time in months – before rebounding in April to the positive side.
- Paradise Co returns to GGR growth in April
10 May 2019
After a down month in March, Paradise Co has rebounded to incredible growth in April.
- Paradise Co sees first revenue decline in months
3 April 2019
After months of increases in their revenue, operator Paradise Co Ltd. has seen its first decline of the year, albeit a small one.
- Weekend fire prompts Paradise City to shut down casino, hotel
27 March 2019
A fire broke out in Paradise City’s hotel on Sunday, and visitors had to spend a bit of time enjoying the fresh air while local authorities sorted it out.
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
9 February 2018