Tag Archives: paradise co ltd
- South Korea’s Paradise City hopes to wow with second phase opening
September 13, 2018
South Korea's only major integrated resort casino Paradise City preps Phase II launch, including raft of new non-gaming amenities.
- Paradise Co. August revenue down 2%
September 4, 2018
South Korea-listed casino operator Paradise Co. Ltd’s August revenue shrunk by 2% from the same period last year.
- Paradise Co. slashes Q2 net loss as more Japanese tourists play
August 9, 2018
Paradise Co. Ltd has slashed its net loss by 91 percent in the second quarter of 2018, thanks to the influx of Japanese players in the country.
- Paradise Co revenue jumps 23.7% in H1 2018
July 6, 2018
Paradise Co. Ltd. remained robust in the first six months of the year, growing by as much as 23.7 percent despite a minor financial slip in April.
- Dragon Corp calls Paradise City VIP room its “proving ground”
June 21, 2018
Dragon Corp's plans for a floating casino in Macau have sprung a leak but claims its new VIP room at Korea's Paradise City will be its "proving ground."
- Paradise Co. casino revenue bounces back in May
June 8, 2018
South Korea’s foreigner-only casino operator Paradise Co Ltd. is back on its feet after its casino revenues accelerated by as much as 25.2 percent in May.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure getting beat up at home and abroad
August 3, 2017