Tag Archives: paradise city
- Paradise Co H1 revenue falls 20%
July 6, 2017
Revenue of South Korean casino operator Paradise Co Ltd dropped 20.7 percent in the first half of the year on weaker gaming segment.
- Paradise City launch can’t rescue Paradise Co Ltd’s gaming revenue
June 7, 2017
Paradise Co Ltd reports May gaming revenue falling nearly one-third year-on-year despite the first full month of contributions from Paradise City resort.
- Paradise City to host APT Korea Incheon 2017
June 5, 2017
The recently-opened Paradise City Incheon will host the APT’s second event for the year in South Korea – APT Korea Incheon 2017 from August 12th to the 20th
- Paradise Co. Q1 net income plunges 92%
May 17, 2017
Paradise Co. Ltd net income plunges 92 percent in the first quarter of the year, the third South Korean operator to report dismal Q1 revenue.
- Newly-opened Paradise City prepares to receive 1.5M visitors in 2017
April 21, 2017
Despite the decreased influx of Chinese tourists, South Korea’s Paradise City casino resort is gearing up to welcome an estimated 1.5M visitors in 2017.
- South Korean gov’t earned over $54b from gambling in 15 years
April 12, 2017
South Korea's government has collected over $54b from gambling over the past 15 years, half of which came via gaming taxes.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
South Korea’s Paradise Co Ltd 2017 casino sales decline
January 8, 2018