Tag Archives: paradise city
- Paradise Co, GKL enjoy huge revenue gains in November
4 December 2019
Based on the financial report released by Paradise Group on four casinos it operates in South Korea, revenue hit $56.4 million in November.
- Paradise City operator could be profitable this quarter
15 August 2019
According to JP Morgan's analyst, if they are correct, the third quarter of Paradise City's profit will rise.
- Paradise Co. up 266% in 3rd quarter
9 November 2018
Paradise Co. reported a net income of KRW5.2 billion ($4.6 million) for the third quarter, 266% higher than the third quarter last year.
- South Korea’s Paradise City hopes to wow with second phase opening
13 September 2018
South Korea's only major integrated resort casino Paradise City preps Phase II launch, including raft of new non-gaming amenities.
- Paradise Co. slashes Q2 net loss as more Japanese tourists play
9 August 2018
Paradise Co. Ltd has slashed its net loss by 91 percent in the second quarter of 2018, thanks to the influx of Japanese players in the country.
- South Korea’s foreigner-only casinos turnover drops 5.37% in 2017
21 June 2018
South Korea’s foreigner-only casinos have posted weaker turnover in 2017 as the brick-and-mortar facilities welcomed fewer visitors last year.
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
9 February 2018