Tag Archives: paradise city
- Paradise Co. up 266% in 3rd quarter
November 9, 2018
Paradise Co. reported a net income of KRW5.2 billion ($4.6 million) for the third quarter, 266% higher than the third quarter last year.
- South Korea’s Paradise City hopes to wow with second phase opening
September 13, 2018
South Korea's only major integrated resort casino Paradise City preps Phase II launch, including raft of new non-gaming amenities.
- Paradise Co. slashes Q2 net loss as more Japanese tourists play
August 9, 2018
Paradise Co. Ltd has slashed its net loss by 91 percent in the second quarter of 2018, thanks to the influx of Japanese players in the country.
- South Korea’s foreigner-only casinos turnover drops 5.37% in 2017
June 21, 2018
South Korea’s foreigner-only casinos have posted weaker turnover in 2017 as the brick-and-mortar facilities welcomed fewer visitors last year.
- Dragon Corp calls Paradise City VIP room its “proving ground”
Dragon Corp's plans for a floating casino in Macau have sprung a leak but claims its new VIP room at Korea's Paradise City will be its "proving ground."
- Paradise City suffering from South Korea’s spat with China
July 31, 2017
Paradise City, South Korea's first major integrated resort, welcomes 310k visitors since April opening, but China spat hampers growth.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
China mulls legalized gambling on cash-strapped Hainan Island
February 2, 2018