Tag Archives: pala interactive
- New Jersey iGaming Reflecting and Posturing after One Year Anniversary
January 8, 2015
David Rebuck has posted a letter on their official website reviewing the first 12-months of regulated iGaming in New Jersey.
- Neteller Returns to New Jersey Online Gambling
November 25, 2014
Optimal Payment’s e-wallet solution Neteller is set to return to New Jersey, as Pala Interactive launched its internet-gambling site PalaCasino.com.
- New Jersey preliminary investigation finds no evidence of Jim Ryan link to UB scandal
November 21, 2014
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement's preliminary investigation finds no evidence linking Pala Interactive CEO Jim Ryan to UB scandal.
- Pala Interactive beta-launches New Jersey online casino
November 19, 2014
Beta launch of PalaCasino.com makes Pala Band of Mission Indians first tribe to operate in New Jersey's regulated online gambling market.
- Caesars fined for soliciting banned gamblers; Pala Interactive partners with Borgata
November 8, 2014
Caesars Interactive Entertainment has been fined $10,000 the New Jersey’s Division of Gaming Enforcement
- Bwin.party slumps on revenue warning; Ryan’s California tie-up raises eyebrows
July 10, 2013
Bwin.party issues Q2 revenue warning; Jim Ryan's new online poker tie-up with California's Pala tribe raises eyebrows.
Phil Ivey is done helping people improve their poker game
April 17, 2017