Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- Philippines prez appoints college buddy as new head of Pagcor
July 3, 2010
Philippines President Benigno Aquino III appoints old college buddy Cristino Naguiat as new head of state gaming firm PAGCOR.
- Palace defends Pagcor Chief Extension
June 1, 2010
A Malacanang official defended on Sunday the reappointment of Efraim Genuino as chair of the influential Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp.
- MIC & Pagcor Partner For Manila Casino Venture
March 24, 2010
MIC and the state owned Philippine Amusement & Gaming Corp. to pursue a hotel and casino venture in Manila.
- Crackdown On Illegal Filipino Game: Last Two
February 3, 2010
The Filipino government is cracking down on what they have classified as an illegal gambling game called Last Two.
- Philippines launches first online casino
January 18, 2010
Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (Pagcor) launches its latest service, the first Internet-based casino gaming website.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Calvin Ayre Foundation to match donations to Barbuda relief effort
September 9, 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
August 21, 2017