Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- Philippines issues arrest warrant for three
September 9, 2011
A warrant has been issued in the Philippines to catch three men accused of scamming three casinos
- Forbes Asia shows gaming influence in Philippines; Defendant in PAGCOR scam case reportedly dead
August 31, 2011
The only Filipino companies in a Forbes Asia list were from the gaming industry as a defendant in a scam case has reportedly died
- ASIA CASINO ROUNDUP: Vietnam, Saipan, Taiwan, South Korea, Philippines
August 13, 2011
Asian casino news: a new casino complex in Vietnam; Genting Singapore's profits fall; Taiwan, Saipan, South Korea consider new ventures
- Pagcor loses P160m to syndicate
August 9, 2011
In casino news, a scam, pulled off by three members of a syndicate, has cost PAGCOR 160 Million Philippine Pesos.
- Text-based lotto game headed to the Philippines
January 27, 2011
Text based gaming in the Phillipines? Bingo!
- Pagcor remittance to Philippines government down 9% in 2010
October 30, 2010
Remittances to the Philippines government by state-owned gambling regulator Pagcor down 9% so far this year.