Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- Pagcor execs under investigation; lottery delay blamed on ‘gambling lords’
February 1, 2012
Philippines politicians question Pagcor execs' promotions; PCSO lottery delay sparks accusations of conspiracy; electronic bingo controversy
- Philippines online gambling ruling panned; Manila Bay Resorts breaks ground
January 28, 2012
A top cop pans the Philippines Court of Appeal's online gambling ruling; Universal Entertainment's Manila Bay Resorts project breaks ground
- Topless girls found in Bangkok; PAGCOR to broadcast cockfights?
January 26, 2012
A Bangkok gambling den owner and two topless women turn themselves in to police; Malaysian police raid cyber cafes; Pagcor to air cockfights
- Philippines’ Court of Appeal concludes online gambling not punishable by law
January 23, 2012
Pampanga's CoA granted a petition against a DOJ indictment for illegal gambling, stating "there is no law that punishes internet gambling"
- Pagcor sets record revenue in December; Pacquiao v. Mayweather in Macau?
January 19, 2012
Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation has record 2011; Detroit group reportedly trying to bring Pacquiao v. Mayweather fight to Macau
- Pagcor revenues up 18% in 2011, online gambling plans
January 11, 2012
Philippines state-owned gambling operator/regulator Pagcor expects revenues to have risen almost 18% in 2011 when final numbers are counted.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017