Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- Pagcor remits Php 1 billion to the government; renews Thunderbird Resort’s gaming license
June 29, 2012
Pagcor's remittance to the government for the month of May breaks Php 1 billion threshold.
- Bloomberry Corp to help fund elevated airport road to Pagcor’s Entertainment City
June 27, 2012
In order to alleviate the costs of the project, Pagcor previously said that as part of securing licenses to build casinos at Entertainment City, the four casino operators would be open to contributing a cost of at least Php 1 billion each to help the project get off the ground.
- Solaire Manila on schedule to open in the first quarter of 2013
June 26, 2012
Scheduled to open in 2013, Solaire Manila will be the first integrated resort to be built by Razon's Bloomberry Resorts Corporation and will be one of four resorts to open in Pagcor's much-talked about Entertainment City project.
- Philippine senator defends Pagcor bill
June 20, 2012
The senator remains steadfast in his belief that Pagcor would be able to earn a whole lot more - at least Php 250 million a year by his calculations - if it turns into the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Commission (Pagcom).
- Pagcor posts 11th straight month of record gross revenues
June 18, 2012
Pagcor continue its run to 11 straight months of record gross income. The way it's been running, there isn't any question anymore of the importance of the government agency to the Philippine government.
- Pagcor officials: Privatization talk could undermine Pagcor’s credibility
June 15, 2012
Pagcor officials have said that the new bill would pose as a significant step back to the progress the agency has made in turning the Philippines into a prime gambling destination.