Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- Sheldon Adelson backs Okada/Pagcor position, says comped rooms “endemic”
February 29, 2012
Responding to Okada/Wynn dispute, Las Vegas Sands' chief Sheldon Adelson says comped rooms are "endemic" in Asian gambling industry.
- Philippines House Committee approves motion to ban Steve Wynn
February 28, 2012
Monday afternoon, the Philippines House Committee on Games and Amusements approved a motion to ban American gambling tycoon Steve Wynn.
- Steve Wynn told his company will not find a home in the Philippines
Steve Wynn has been told to forget a casino in the Philippines
- Pagcor revenues up; Naguiat probe ordered; Macau junkets souring on Wynn?
February 27, 2012
Pagcor's January revenues; Palace orders probe of Pagcor CEO's dealings with Okada; columnist claims Macau junkets unhappy with Wynn Resorts
- Okada skips Wynn Macau meeting; Philippine gov’t says Pagcor blameless
February 24, 2012
Kazuo Okada to skip Wynn Macau board meeting to discuss his ouster; Philippine government supports Pagcor execs, rejects Wynn allegations
- Okada, Pagcor deny Wynn allegations; Hong Kong chief in Macau VIP room flap
February 22, 2012
Kazuo Okada and Pagcor execs reject allegations of impropriety leveled by Wynn Resorts; Hong Kong exec embarrassed by Macau visit