Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- Wynn Macau violated law for disclosing ex-PAGCOR exec’s info: court
March 15, 2018
It’s payback time for a former PAGCOR executive after a Macau court upheld his claims.
- Philippine tycoon Andrew Tan doubles bet on Westside City casino strip project
February 27, 2018
Andrew Tan is digging $2.33 billion out of his company’s pockets to fund the development of the Westside City casino strip in PAGCOR’s Entertainment City.
- PAGCOR bets on new system for stricter online gambling monitoring
February 26, 2018
PAGCOR is rolling out a new monitoring system that it says will keep a close watch on how online betting firms are truly earning.
- Bullish Oriental Game sees banner year for POGOs in 2018
February 19, 2018
Oriental Game is betting big that state regulator PAGCOR will succeed in its plan to double its revenue target.
- PAGCOR targets $115M profit from POGOs in 2018
February 12, 2018
PAGCOR chair is expecting no less than PHP6 billion ($115.4 million) from the POGO licensing scheme this year as all the licensees become operational.
- PAGCOR freezes new casino license applications
February 7, 2018
State-run PAGCOR will no longer accept new casino license applications until the Philippine casino industry matures.