Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- Bloomberry plans cruise port for its Solaire casino
May 17, 2018
The Solaire Resort and Casino in Manila, owned by Bloomberry Resorts Corp., wants its own cruise port.
- PAGCOR off to slow start in 2018 with $27.3M Q1 net income
May 2, 2018
Net income of state-run Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. (PAGCOR) has grown at a slower pace in the first three months of 2018, government data showed.
- Galaxy’s $500-million Boracay casino on hold
May 1, 2018
Galaxy executives want – still – to try and convince President Rodrigo Duterte that Boracay is the perfect spot for its $500-million casino resort.
- Andrea Domingo: Online gambling is very tricky
Andrea Domingo, chair of state regulator PAGCOR, discussed the future of the online gambling industry in the Philippines.
- Commission wants to split PAGCOR’s regulatory, commercial functions
April 25, 2018
A Philippine commission for state-run companies has joined calls to make Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) purely regulatory.
- PhilWeb snaps out of 2-year losing streak with 236% Q1 revenue surge
April 23, 2018
PhilWeb Corp. managed to become profitable again as its revenue grew more than double during the first three months of 2018.