Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- PhilWeb back in business with new PAGCOR eGames license
August 21, 2017
PhilWeb Corp. will soon be back to business after it has finally secured the nod of the state-run Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp.
- Lack of credibility, transparency are Philippine casino industry’s Achilles heel
August 16, 2017
The Philippines gaming revenue may have risen an average of nearly 24 percent over the past few years.
- In the mood for shopping: PhilWeb buys fourth PAGCOR eGames site
August 8, 2017
PhilWeb Corporation continues to gobble up PAGCOR eGames sites in the country despite the state regulator’s position against these gaming parlors.
- Philippine online gambling not yet PAGCOR’s main cash cow
July 25, 2017
Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation reports 25% profit gain in H1, but online gambling revenue still well below expectations.
- Philippine House divided over congressional casino franchise requirement
Philippine legislators are now divided over a proposal to require casino operators to get congressional franchises.
- Frontier Capital’s search for Clark casino’s escrow funds continues
July 24, 2017
The fate of the Casablanca Casino in the Clark Freeport Zone in PH remains in limbo because its new owner, casino investor Frontier Capital Group.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017