Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- Court denies former PAGCOR official’s lawsuit against Wynn Macau
July 17, 2018
Macau’s Court of First Instance heard the case of ex-PAGCOR exec Rogello Bangsil, but determined that it was without merit, leading to its dismissal.
- PAGCOR changes gaming licensing unit lineup
July 13, 2018
Change has come in state-run Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation’s (PAGCOR) gaming licensing unit.
- PAGCOR faces loss of major tax incentives
July 11, 2018
A bill making its way through Congress would eliminate a tax incentive, which is extended to an array of businesses and industries, including PAGCOR.
- International Entertainment sees slight revenue growth, but losses continue
June 26, 2018
The International Entertainment Corp saw its revenue increase by 1.9%; however, it also reported a net loss of $8.6 million during the same period.
- PhilWeb expands eGaming presence with new PAGCOR purchases
June 22, 2018
PhilWeb has acquired additional eGaming sites from the Philippine Gaming and Amusement Corp (PAGCOR) in a cash and stock deal.
- Bloomberry finalizes Solaire land purchase
June 5, 2018
Bloomberry Resorts has now completed the purchase of two parcels of land under Solaire casino in the Philippines worth $710.8 million.