Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- PhilWeb eyeing a 2018 comeback
September 28, 2017
PhilWeb Corp. president Dennis Valdes has painted a rosy picture for next year as the company waits for PAGCOR go-signal to operate.
- Bloomberry targets PAGCOR casinos
September 27, 2017
Lawrence Ho is apparently not the only person who is planning to acquire the casinos of Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR).
- PAGCOR taps GLI for POGO systems certification
September 14, 2017
PAGCOR has technical consultancy firm Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) to certify online gaming systems operated by holders of a POGO license.
- Melco Resorts eyeing PAGCOR’s 17 casinos
September 13, 2017
Melco Resorts & Entertainment has expressed its intentions to pluck the PAGCOR casinos once the Philippine government decides to put it on sale.
- Philippines defers PAGCOR casino sale until next year
September 11, 2017
The Philippines’ Finance Department has deferred its initial plans to sell government-operated casinos by the end of the year.
- Bill to clip PAGCOR’s licensing powers filed in Congress
August 21, 2017
The Philippine House of Representatives has move to clip the licensing powers of state-run Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR).
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017