Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- PAGCOR 2017 gaming revenue close to $1.19B
January 12, 2018
Gross revenue of state-run PAGCOR grew by 7 percent in 2017 on the back of strong performance of the Philippine casino industry.
- PAGCOR gives Solaire land bidding a second try
January 11, 2018
State-run PAGCOR is back to peddling two parcels of land where Solaire Resort and Casino stands after investors snubbed its first auction two months ago.
- 1,400% hike proposed for casino entry fees in the Philippines
January 8, 2018
NTRC is pushing for a 1,400% increase on Philippine casino entrance fees to dissuade low-income earners from gambling and help shore up government revenues.
- Morgan Stanley bullish on Philippines’ casino GGR for 2018
January 5, 2018
International brokerage Morgan Stanley said in its note on Thursday that the Philippine casino GGR will get a boost from newcomer Okada Manila.
- PAGCOR: Casinos may face closure for letting minors in their facilities
December 15, 2017
PAGCOR has warned casino operators to not let minors inside their gambling facilities if they don’t want their casinos to be shuttered for good.
- PhilWeb swaps shares for eGames cafes, bingo station
December 14, 2017
Philippine-listed game technology provider PhilWeb Corp. has gone on a last-minute shopping before saying goodbye to a tumultuous year.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017