Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- International Entertainment sees slight revenue growth, but losses continue
June 26, 2018
The International Entertainment Corp saw its revenue increase by 1.9%; however, it also reported a net loss of $8.6 million during the same period.
- PhilWeb expands eGaming presence with new PAGCOR purchases
June 22, 2018
PhilWeb has acquired additional eGaming sites from the Philippine Gaming and Amusement Corp (PAGCOR) in a cash and stock deal.
- Bloomberry finalizes Solaire land purchase
June 5, 2018
Bloomberry Resorts has now completed the purchase of two parcels of land under Solaire casino in the Philippines worth $710.8 million.
- Philippine prez sacks gov’t lawyer over casino permit
May 29, 2018
President Rodrigo Duterte fired a top government lawyer who expressed a legal opinion that special economic zones may issue casino permits to operators.
- PAGCOR chief denies getting the boot from Philippine president
May 23, 2018
PAGCOR chief Andrea Domingo has doused speculations that she is the next government official to face Duterte’s chopping block due to alleged power abuse.
- PAGCOR officials shown the door over licensing power abuse claims
May 21, 2018
Two Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) officials are getting the boot after their names were linked in corrupt activities.