Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- Philippines’ land-based eGames sector to add live dealer casino
April 3, 2018
The Philippines is preparing to allow its land-based eGames electronic gaming sector to add live dealer casino games to its product offering.
- Electronic gaming biggest grower in Philippine casinos
March 27, 2018
Philippine gaming market enjoys double-digit growth in 2017 as every sector but retail eGames/eBingo reports strong year-on-year improvement.
- After Boracay, Galaxy Ent sets sights on Japan casino license
March 21, 2018
Macau-based casino operator Galaxy Entertainment group is making a mad dash to Japan.
- POGOs to lift Philippine 2018 GGR to $3.57B
March 20, 2018
The Philippine gross gaming revenue may rise 9.4 percent in 2018, with online casinos playing a big part in the country’s gaming growth story.
- Genting eyes casino resort in Philippines’ Boracay Island
Genting BHD is seeking regulatory approval for the construction of a multi-million dollar casino at the heart of the Boracay Island in the Philippines.
- PAGCOR: Boracay closure won’t derail Galaxy Ent’s $500M casino project
March 19, 2018
There’s no stopping GEG from constructing a $500 million integrated resort at the heart of the Philippine island oasis of Boracay.