Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- PAGCOR and police propose ideas to keep POGO workers safer
13 December 2019
A PAGCOR idea to provide licenses to POGO employees has lawmakers hopeful it could mean better tax collection, and the police are asking for more help.
- PAGCOR boss promises to have POGOs 97% cleaned up by 2020 at G2E Asia
3 December 2019
At the opening of the first G2E Asia in the Philippines, PAGCOR boss Andrea Domingo emphasized the rule of law and made big promises.
- PAGCOR gives seal of approval to SiGMA Group’s Manila Summit
SiGMA Group has announced that The Board of Directors for the PAGCOR have officially approved the strategic partnership proposal between SiGMA, ICE Asia and PAGCOR, confirming the huge Manila 2020 event for June 8-9 next year.
- Lawmakers suggest POGOs should be more transparent and pay more taxes
25 November 2019
POGOs are still being picked apart for every bit of political gain lawmakers can find.
- Philippine casino revenue jumps more than one-fifth in Q3
20 November 2019
Philippines-licensed land-based casino operators report revenue rising by one-quarter in Q3 2019, even as junket operations shrink.
- PAGCOR boss worried high taxes will kill POGO industry
The chairman of PAGCOR cautioned that the recently progressed house tax bill could drive away legitimate operators.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018