Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- PAGCOR sees income plunge as it crunches the final ’19 numbers
31 January 2020
The state-backed gambling regulator and operator in the Philippines reports a huge drop in 2019 net income
- Coronavirus causes casino share plunge, POGO quarantines and visa cutoff
28 January 2020
As the Coronavirus spreads, travel bans are taking a big toll on the gambling inudstry, and regulators are doing whatever they can to protect the industry.
- PAGCOR to invest resources into monitoring money laundering activity
24 January 2020
The gaming regulator/operator is partnering with the Philippine Anti-Money Laundering Council in a new deal.
- PAGCOR provide ringing endorsement of ICE London
20 January 2020
PAGCOR has confirmed it will be bringing its largest ever delegation to this year’s ICE London (4-6 February, 2020, ExCeL London, UK).
- Philippine senate panel makes POGO investigation a priority
3 January 2020
The Senate hopes that 2020 is the year they figure out everything that’s going on with the online gambling industry.
- PAGCOR and police propose ideas to keep POGO workers safer
13 December 2019
A PAGCOR idea to provide licenses to POGO employees has lawmakers hopeful it could mean better tax collection, and the police are asking for more help.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018