Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- No Boracay casinos when the island reopens says government
August 15, 2018
Philippines DOT Secretary broke the news with Duterte's reaffirmation that casino ban would be implemented including existing casinos prior's April closure.
- Don’t sweat suspension of gaming licenses in the Philippines
August 14, 2018
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte may have a personal hatred for gambling, but he knows where his money comes from.
- Philippine gov’t lawyers eye Landing international land lease contract review
August 10, 2018
The Philippine's Department of Justice will scrutinize the “flawed” casino land lease deal that the government entered with Landing International.
- Duterte shuts Philippines’ doors to new casinos
August 8, 2018
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has had enough of new casinos in the Southeast Asian country.
- Philippine prez cancels Landing Int’l casino land lease deal
August 7, 2018
Landing International could see further delays after President Duterte ordered the cancellation of its casino land lease deal with NPF.
- PhilWeb seeks PAGCOR’s nod to serve POGO licensees
July 31, 2018
PhilWeb Corp. has asked state regulator PAGCOR to allow the company to provide its services to Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators (POGO) licensees.
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018