Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- Philippine online gambling licensees won’t be capped at 50
November 3, 2017
Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp now has 51 online gambling licensees, while previous reports suggested number could be capped at 50.
- Makati office space void to grow as online gaming firms eye city exit
The number of vacant office spaces in Makati Central Business district (CBD) may grow next year as online gambling firms leave the city.
- PhilWeb wins PAGCOR okay but must undergo third-party audit
November 2, 2017
Philippine electronic games provider PhilWeb gets its official Certificate of Accreditation from PAGCOR, but regulator says audit must precede relaunch.
- Online gambling firms play messiah to save Philippine property sector from cooling
October 30, 2017
Philippine property developers are now looking at online gambling firms to save the cooling office space sector as investments in the BPO dwindles.
- Razon: Bloomberry QC casino project to push through
October 20, 2017
Bloomberry Resorts Corp. is not backing out from its plan to construct another casino outside the Entertainment City despite being met with opposition.
- Philippine casinos flying high in 2017 thanks to junkets, slots
October 19, 2017
Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp releases first official revenue breakdown on the local gaming industry since November 2016.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017