Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- Perks not excessive: PAGCOR hits back at state auditor
July 19, 2018
State-run PAGCOR has defended the incentives and bonuses that its officials and staff have been receiving.
- PhilWeb acquires another eGames cafe
PhilWeb Corp. swapped some of its company shares for an eGames café located north of Manila worth PHP3 million (US$56,122).
- PAGCOR owes Philippine gov’t $393M, state auditor says
July 18, 2018
If state-run PAGCOR can afford to buy 18-karat gold memento rings for its loyal employees, surely it can also pay the PHP21B ($393M) it owes the government?
- Court denies former PAGCOR official’s lawsuit against Wynn Macau
July 17, 2018
Macau’s Court of First Instance heard the case of ex-PAGCOR exec Rogello Bangsil, but determined that it was without merit, leading to its dismissal.
- PAGCOR changes gaming licensing unit lineup
July 13, 2018
Change has come in state-run Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation’s (PAGCOR) gaming licensing unit.
- PAGCOR faces loss of major tax incentives
July 11, 2018
A bill making its way through Congress would eliminate a tax incentive, which is extended to an array of businesses and industries, including PAGCOR.