Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- 4 casino operators bet big on the Philippines via CEZA
July 30, 2018
- Landing Int’l casino operations to start in March 2022 – PAGCOR
July 27, 2018
Hong Kong-listed casino operator Landing International Development Ltd. may have to wait five more years before it starts its casino operations in Manila.
- Landing Int’l wins provisional gaming license for Manila resort
July 25, 2018
Landing International Development Ltd wins provisional gaming license for its integrated resort project in Manila's Entertainment City gaming zone.
- Perks not excessive: PAGCOR hits back at state auditor
July 19, 2018
State-run PAGCOR has defended the incentives and bonuses that its officials and staff have been receiving.
- PhilWeb acquires another eGames cafe
PhilWeb Corp. swapped some of its company shares for an eGames café located north of Manila worth PHP3 million (US$56,122).
- PAGCOR owes Philippine gov’t $393M, state auditor says
July 18, 2018
If state-run PAGCOR can afford to buy 18-karat gold memento rings for its loyal employees, surely it can also pay the PHP21B ($393M) it owes the government?