Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- Failed Solaire land auction forces PAGCOR to consider Plan B
January 29, 2018
It’s back to the drawing board for state-run PAGCOR after the bidding of two parcels of land where Solaire Resort and Casino stands has failed yet again.
- Bloomberry to reward loyal customers with stocks
January 25, 2018
Bloomberry Resorts and Hotel Inc. has come up with a way to entice new players to gamble in its integrated resort while retaining their loyal patrons.
- PAGCOR chief: Melco willing to increase investments in the Philippines
January 15, 2018
Hong Kong-listed casino operator Melco Resorts and Entertainment is planning to increase its stake in the Philippines, according to state regulator PAGCOR.
- PAGCOR 2017 gaming revenue close to $1.19B
January 12, 2018
Gross revenue of state-run PAGCOR grew by 7 percent in 2017 on the back of strong performance of the Philippine casino industry.
- PAGCOR gives Solaire land bidding a second try
January 11, 2018
State-run PAGCOR is back to peddling two parcels of land where Solaire Resort and Casino stands after investors snubbed its first auction two months ago.
- 1,400% hike proposed for casino entry fees in the Philippines
January 8, 2018
NTRC is pushing for a 1,400% increase on Philippine casino entrance fees to dissuade low-income earners from gambling and help shore up government revenues.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017