Tag Archives: PaddyPower
- Interview With Jamie Reeve, Product Manager, PaddyPower
May 6, 2013
Jamie Reeve is a Product Manager for PaddyPower who joined the fray at the mGaming Summit to discuss optimization of the mobile product.
- The mGaming Summit – Panel Discussion – Optimizing Your Mobile Product
May 1, 2013
The first panel of the mGaming Summit concentrated their efforts on the topic of optimizing your mobile product.
- David Bowie and ‘The Next Day’ is the Favourite to Lift the Barclaycard Mercury Prize
April 4, 2013
PaddyPower slash David Bowie’s odds to 7/2 after a hive of activity for ‘The Next Day’ to pick up the Barclaycard Mercury Prize in September
- Ian Simpson Wins the 2013 Irish Open and His Girlfriends Hand in Marriage
April 3, 2013
Ian Simpson wins the 2013 Irish Ope,n and his girlfriend’s hand in marriage, as he proposes soon after his victory.
- Shuffle Master and OpenBet to deliver content to Canadian lotteries
October 26, 2011
Gaming supplier, Shuffle Master and gaming provider, OpenBet have struck a deal as they enter into an Internet License Agreement.
- Gaming Industry News Weekly Recap – Stories You Might Have Missed
February 27, 2011
Gambling News Weekly Recap for February 27, 2011.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
November 19, 2016