Tag Archives: PaddyPower
- Ladbrokes put Donald Trump’s impeachment odds at dead even
12 January 2017
President-elect Trump still has more than a week before he takes over the highest office in the US, bettors are trying to predict his political survival.
- Paddy Power starts doubting Clinton payout as Trump narrows gap
2 November 2016
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power was confident that Hillary Clinton will win the 2016 U.S. presidential elections.
- PaddyPower refutes customer spying allegations
PPB has denied that it has been spying on punters using cookies and social media in an effort to determine their likely income.
- Cianan Clancy: Sports Betting on the Apple Watch
13 April 2016
Cianan Clancy discusses what Paddy Power has done to look into the potential of wagering on the Apple Watch.
- Paddy Power Betfair selects SafeCharge as a partner
26 February 2016
Paddy Power Betfair has selected SafeCharge to provide a comprehensive technology based solution for alternative payment method deposits.
- PaddyPower Bamboozle O2 Security at the 2014 MasterCard Brit Awards
20 February 2014
PaddyPower bamboozle the O2 security at the 2014 MasterCard Brit Awards by cleverly disguising two stooges as the iconic dance act Daft Punk
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014