Tag Archives: Paddy Power
- Paddy Power Betfair selects Worldpay as strategic payments partner
March 15, 2016
Paddy Power Betfair selects Worldpay to provide payment processing services and gambling expertise for its online customers.
- BetVictor edges out Paddy Power and Ladbrokes in Cheltenham visibility
March 10, 2016
BetVictor replaces Paddy Power as sponsor of the Gold Cup feature race at Cheltenham, takes over Ladbrokes' Cheltenham betting shop.
- Paddy Power Betfair’s first joint earnings report shows honeymoon far from over
March 8, 2016
Paddy Power Betfair's first joint earnings report shows both companies riding strong momentum, as Paddy's Aussie site eclipses UK ops.
- Paddy Power say hello to One Touch, bid farewell to CMO Gav Thompson
March 4, 2016
Paddy Power say hello to new One Touch in-play betting feature, bid goodbye to chief marketing officer Gav Thompson after less than a year.
- Paddy Power fined nearly £310k for anti-money laundering, KYC shortcomings
February 29, 2016
Paddy Power fined nearly £310k for "serious failings" in anti-money-laundering and know your customer practices at retail, online business.
- Sportsbet slams online in-play opponents; Australia still #1 in gambling losses
February 8, 2016
Sportsbet slams “hypocritical and protectionist” anti-in-play betting push by Tabcorp and Tatts; Aussies rule 2015 global gambling chart.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016