Tag Archives: Paddy Power
- Human-based artificial intelligence nails 2016 Kentucky Derby Superfecta
May 12, 2016
An artificial intelligence platform has won the “holy grail” of gambling: the Kentucky Derby Superfecta.
- Paddy Power Betfair mulls merging £40M media spend into one agency
April 26, 2016
Paddy Power Betfair is pitting two marketing firms against each other as the company continues its cost-cutting program.
- Paddy Power Offers Conor McGregor Career Advice
April 21, 2016
Conor McGregor has decided to retire via Twitter, so what he’s gonna do now? Maybe Paddy Power can help him with that.
- Cianan Clancy: Sports Betting on the Apple Watch
April 13, 2016
Cianan Clancy discusses what Paddy Power has done to look into the potential of wagering on the Apple Watch.
- Why Paddy Betfair and 888 are the Two Best Gamers for Investment
March 29, 2016
Trading is a losing game if it is your chief strategy. You’ll win big sometimes and you’ll lose big other times.
- Richard Downey: Tracking Coming to Television Advertising
March 22, 2016
Richard Downey of The Mobile House discusses how television advertising can be an effective way for online gambling companies to advertise.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017