Tag Archives: Paddy Power
- Richard Downey: Tracking Coming to Television Advertising
March 22, 2016
Richard Downey of The Mobile House discusses how television advertising can be an effective way for online gambling companies to advertise.
- US Presidential Odds after Super Tuesday
March 17, 2016
Frontrunners Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton extended their leads after dominating Super Tuesday.
- Paddy Power Betfair selects Worldpay as strategic payments partner
March 15, 2016
Paddy Power Betfair selects Worldpay to provide payment processing services and gambling expertise for its online customers.
- BetVictor edges out Paddy Power and Ladbrokes in Cheltenham visibility
March 10, 2016
BetVictor replaces Paddy Power as sponsor of the Gold Cup feature race at Cheltenham, takes over Ladbrokes' Cheltenham betting shop.
- Paddy Power Betfair’s first joint earnings report shows honeymoon far from over
March 8, 2016
Paddy Power Betfair's first joint earnings report shows both companies riding strong momentum, as Paddy's Aussie site eclipses UK ops.
- Paddy Power say hello to One Touch, bid farewell to CMO Gav Thompson
March 4, 2016
Paddy Power say hello to new One Touch in-play betting feature, bid goodbye to chief marketing officer Gav Thompson after less than a year.
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017