Tag Archives: Paddy Power
- Paddy Power Betfair mulls merging £40M media spend into one agency
April 26, 2016
Paddy Power Betfair is pitting two marketing firms against each other as the company continues its cost-cutting program.
- Paddy Power Offers Conor McGregor Career Advice
April 21, 2016
Conor McGregor has decided to retire via Twitter, so what he’s gonna do now? Maybe Paddy Power can help him with that.
- Cianan Clancy: Sports Betting on the Apple Watch
April 13, 2016
Cianan Clancy discusses what Paddy Power has done to look into the potential of wagering on the Apple Watch.
- Why Paddy Betfair and 888 are the Two Best Gamers for Investment
March 29, 2016
Trading is a losing game if it is your chief strategy. You’ll win big sometimes and you’ll lose big other times.
- Richard Downey: Tracking Coming to Television Advertising
March 22, 2016
Richard Downey of The Mobile House discusses how television advertising can be an effective way for online gambling companies to advertise.
- US Presidential Odds after Super Tuesday
March 17, 2016
Frontrunners Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton extended their leads after dominating Super Tuesday.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016