Tag Archives: Paddy Power
- Paddy Power employees feel the brunt of the $7.4B merger
June 24, 2016
Paddy Power employees are now paying the steep price for the giant bookmaker’s £5 billion ($7.4 billion) marriage with Betfair.
- PIRC thumbs down fat paychecks for Paddy Power Betfair Execs
May 13, 2016
A shareholder activist group is now up in arms over the fat paycheck that will be awarded to Paddy Power Chief Executive Andy McCue.
- Human-based artificial intelligence nails 2016 Kentucky Derby Superfecta
May 12, 2016
An artificial intelligence platform has won the “holy grail” of gambling: the Kentucky Derby Superfecta.
- Paddy Power Betfair mulls merging £40M media spend into one agency
April 26, 2016
Paddy Power Betfair is pitting two marketing firms against each other as the company continues its cost-cutting program.
- Paddy Power Offers Conor McGregor Career Advice
April 21, 2016
Conor McGregor has decided to retire via Twitter, so what he’s gonna do now? Maybe Paddy Power can help him with that.
- Cianan Clancy: Sports Betting on the Apple Watch
April 13, 2016
Cianan Clancy discusses what Paddy Power has done to look into the potential of wagering on the Apple Watch.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017