Tag Archives: Paddy Power
- US presidential odds and ends: PaddyPower starts paying punters who bet on Clinton
October 19, 2016
The Election Day is still three weeks away, but Irish betting site PaddyPower is already sure of Clinton’s victory.
- Merger costs leave Paddy Power Betfair with over $65M loss, but revenue jumps
August 25, 2016
Paddy Power racked up more than $65M in losses as the gambling company shelled £200M to cover the cost of its merger with Betfair.
- Bookies brace for historic ‘worst political result’ as Trump bets surge
July 21, 2016
European bookmakers have all the more reasons to cheer for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in the upcoming elections.
- UK ad watchdog spanks Paddy Power over misleading Cheltenham TV advert
July 6, 2016
The UK's Advertising Standard Authority finds fault with Paddy Power TV ad promoting bonus offer "available to everyone" that really wasn't.
- Paddy Power employees feel the brunt of the $7.4B merger
June 24, 2016
Paddy Power employees are now paying the steep price for the giant bookmaker’s £5 billion ($7.4 billion) marriage with Betfair.
- PIRC thumbs down fat paychecks for Paddy Power Betfair Execs
May 13, 2016
A shareholder activist group is now up in arms over the fat paycheck that will be awarded to Paddy Power Chief Executive Andy McCue.