Tag Archives: Paddy Power
- Paddy Power agrees landmark SIS broadcasting deal
July 10, 2017
Paddy Power has agreed a five-year deal with SIS, to offer its customers a more personalised in-shop live sports betting experience.
- Paddy Power launches innovative transactional Facebook Messenger chatbot
May 22, 2017
Onionsack-powered bot provides industry-first in allowing punters to place bets via the social messaging app.
- Paddy Power Betfair acquires US daily fantasy operator DRAFT
May 10, 2017
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power Betfair is set to test the U.S. daily fantasy sports market.
- Now hiring: Paddy Power seeks Trump expert
April 10, 2017
Calling all gambling and American politics enthusiasts, Irish bookmaker Paddy Power may have the right job just for you.
- Playtech BGT Sports extends Paddy Power deal
April 4, 2017
Playtech BGT Sports (PBS), a leading provider of omni-channel sports betting solutions, has extended its multi-year contract with Paddy Power.
- Paddy Power founder says British government is addicted to FOBT tax revenue
December 6, 2016
Paddy power founder Stewart Kenny, is alleged to have secretly lobbied the Irish government into banning the legalisation of FOBT in Ireland back in 2009.
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
February 24, 2018
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Irish court rules all gambling debts are unenforceable
March 20, 2017