Tag Archives: Paddy Power
- Italy mulls sports betting tax hike; Paddy Power gives Italy the boot
October 19, 2017
Early drafts of Italy's 2018 budget plan include hikes in sports betting taxes; Paddy Power Betfair withdrawing Paddy Power brand from Italy.
- Ad watchdog sees red over Paddy Power’s ‘always bet on black’
September 20, 2017
The UK's advertising watchdog sees red over Paddy Power's 'Always Bet on Black' promo for the Mayweather v. McGregor boxing match.
- Paddy Power apologizes over betting choice boo-boo
September 19, 2017
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power has issued an apology for "erroniously" including the name of a dead ex-footballer in the adverised odds.
- Paddy Power under fire over ‘always bet on black’ tweet
August 25, 2017
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power has found itself in the middle of a social media firestorm after advising punters “to always bet on black”.
- Paddy Power agrees landmark SIS broadcasting deal
July 10, 2017
Paddy Power has agreed a five-year deal with SIS, to offer its customers a more personalised in-shop live sports betting experience.
- Paddy Power launches innovative transactional Facebook Messenger chatbot
May 22, 2017
Onionsack-powered bot provides industry-first in allowing punters to place bets via the social messaging app.
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Betfair goes full Grinch, exits Canada
December 24, 2015
Paddy Power does it again: Rhodri Giggs in cheeky Loyalty Rewards ad
February 11, 2019
Paddy Power under fire over ‘always bet on black’ tweet
August 25, 2017