Tag Archives: Paddy Power Poker
- ZyngaPlus drags down PartyPoker; Merge ups Poker Maximus V guarantee
April 11, 2013
It’s been a week since social gamers Zynga launched their UK-facing ZyngaPlus real-money poker and casino sites in partnership with pan-European online gambling operator Bwin.party, and the initial reports are less than encouraging. ZyngaPlusPoker is essentially a skin of Bwin.party’s PartyPoker, and according to a certain online poker traffic monitoring...
- NeoGames enter Denmark; Redbet get Quickfire games; Paddy unveils poker festival schedule
June 11, 2012
NeoGames has been awarded an operator’s licence by the Danish Gambling Authority (DGA). It will be able to offer interactive scratch cards and instant win games to Danish customers and will primarily be targeting the instant win and soft casino market in the country. NeoGames Managing Director Shay Bar-Joseph, commented:...
- IGT honoured with Operational Excellence Award; Paddy Power Poker launch satellite promo; Sporting Index reveal spread betting app
March 8, 2012
International Game Technology (IGT) has announced it was honoured with the Operational Excellence Award as part of the 2012 Manufacturing Leadership 100 Awards program with the Manufacturing Executive organisation. In case you didn’t know, the ML 100 Awards honour top manufacturing organisations worldwide for their achievements in transformational business projects...
- Paddy Power Poker launches payment gateway for Irish Open; WorldSpreads boasts of its trading platform success; Sky Poker’s new tournament
January 17, 2012
Paddy Power Poker has launched an online payment gateway for the Irish Open 2012, which has now gone live. In a company statement, the Communications Manager for paddypowerpoker.com, said: “The Irish Open online payment facility is a quick and easy way to guarantee your seat in the Irish Open this...
- British Poker Awards nominees announced; Paddy Power launches Iron Man promotion
July 29, 2011
Nominees for the second annual British Poker Awards have been announced and this year promises to blow 2010 out of the water. The ceremony takes place on the final night of the annual Poker in the Park festival, this from 2nd to 3rd September in London’s Hanover Square. The nominees,...
- Paddy Power offers more chances to enter Irish Poker Open
February 3, 2011
Whether poker is a professional sport or not is fiercely contested debate, both activities tend to center around one or two big regional championships that the rest of the year builds up to. The U.S. has the main event of the World Series of Poker, in Australia they have the...
Irish Open finds an up and coming sponsor; dreams come true in Killarney
September 11, 2017
Joy of six for Paddy Power Poker player
February 25, 2010
Irish Open 2014 Winner: Patrick Clarke
April 22, 2014