Tag Archives: pachinko
- Union Gaming: Expect greater pachinko tightening if IRs become a reality
November 23, 2017
Japanese gambling operators should brace for an even greater pachinko tightening in the coming years as integrated resorts is likely to become a reality.
- Japan proposes cutting pachinko payouts in half
July 11, 2017
Japan's National Police Agency proposes cutting the maximum allowable payout on pachinko machines to half its current level.
- Pachinko unlikely to be a legislative focus as Japan’s IR bill takes shape
April 12, 2017
Japan's Diet already has enough on its hands with the integrated resorts bill to touch on the frameworks of pachinko and horseracing.
- Japan eyes restrictions on multi-billion dollar pachinko industry
March 30, 2017
The Japanese government is eyeing to restrict existing gambling establishments – including the US$200 billion pachinko industry
- Pachinko operator ‘ripe fit’ for casino investors eyeing Japan: analyst
January 19, 2017
Foreign investors may have already started forming links with their local counterparts in order to jointly bid for a Japanese casino license.
- Vegas-style daycare gains popularity among Japan’s silver crowd
November 6, 2015
Japan’s ageing population are tired of “childish, patronizing” daycares and want more Las Vegas-style fun.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016
Japanese gamblers face restrictions on casino visits
March 28, 2018