Tag Archives: Ourgame
- WPT to change ownership; poker operations to remain unaffected
21 December 2018
Ourgame International Holdings Ltd., agreed to sell WPT Enterprises and Allied Esports to the acquisition specialists Black Ridge Acquisition Corp.
- Ourgame ditching China card, board games as H1 losses mount
16 August 2018
Ourgame International announces restructuring that will see it shed its China-facing card and board game unit after warning of 'significant' H1 losses.
- Ourgame Subsidiary Execs involved in Chinese Black Friday
14 May 2018
China's crackdown on illegal poker games continues as another round of arrest has been made in the region.
- Ourgame Int’l inks trio of China mobile game acquisitions
17 January 2018
Hong Kong-listed mind sports and eSports operator Ourgame International announces trio of acquisitions to boost China mobile game presence.
- The WPT to focus growth in Japan and South America as Ourgame show their hand.
16 October 2017
The World Poker Tour will focus on growth in Japan and South America after their owners Ourgame International outlines plans to raise HK$416m.
- China’s Ourgame maps out US social casino, eSports push
29 March 2017
Beijing-based online games operator Ourgame International Holdings is eyeing to step up its expansion into the social casino area in the United States.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
23 February 2017
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
20 June 2017
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
17 February 2017