Tag Archives: Oregon Lottery
- Oregon Lottery to launch sports gambling with SBTech
June 10, 2019
The Oregon State Lottery (OSL) has teamed up with SBTech to power the retail and mobile sportsbooks for the entity.
- The Lotter pushing Oregon Lottery to expand international online sales
July 4, 2016
UK-based online lottery reseller The Lotter pushing Oregon Lottery to change rules to expand international online sales.
- Iraqi citizen wins $6.4m Oregon Lottery jackpot via online ticket reseller
December 10, 2015
Oregon Lottery pays out $6.4m jackpot to Iraqi citizen who bought ticket from online reseller; Illinois Lottery paying winners again.
- Oregon State Lottery Facing $134m Lawsuit Over Video Slot Fraud
January 8, 2015
Oregon resident Justin Curzi is suing the Oregon State Lottery for $134m in damages, over claims that their ‘auto-hold’ promises are false.
- Kentucky prep online lottery; Northstar New Jersey miss revenue targets
November 25, 2014
Kentucky Lottery prepping GTECH-powered online lottery; Northstar New Jersey misses revenue forecast; Oregon responds to John Oliver's slam.
- Delaware committee okays gaming bill; Lesniak says Christie ‘back on board’
May 17, 2012
Delaware House committee approves HB333 online gambling bill; Ray Lesniak says Gov. Christie back on board online gambling legislation push
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017
New Jersey loses sports betting appeal, vows Supreme Court fight ahead
September 17, 2013
Casino relief bill gets Delaware Senate approval
April 27, 2018