Tag Archives: Oregon Lottery
- The Lotter pushing Oregon Lottery to expand international online sales
July 4, 2016
UK-based online lottery reseller The Lotter pushing Oregon Lottery to change rules to expand international online sales.
- Iraqi citizen wins $6.4m Oregon Lottery jackpot via online ticket reseller
December 10, 2015
Oregon Lottery pays out $6.4m jackpot to Iraqi citizen who bought ticket from online reseller; Illinois Lottery paying winners again.
- Oregon State Lottery Facing $134m Lawsuit Over Video Slot Fraud
January 8, 2015
Oregon resident Justin Curzi is suing the Oregon State Lottery for $134m in damages, over claims that their ‘auto-hold’ promises are false.
- Kentucky prep online lottery; Northstar New Jersey miss revenue targets
November 25, 2014
Kentucky Lottery prepping GTECH-powered online lottery; Northstar New Jersey misses revenue forecast; Oregon responds to John Oliver's slam.
- Delaware committee okays gaming bill; Lesniak says Christie ‘back on board’
May 17, 2012
Delaware House committee approves HB333 online gambling bill; Ray Lesniak says Gov. Christie back on board online gambling legislation push
- Lottery follies: Oregon’s ‘Joe Camel’ site causes ruckus; Intralot sues Illinois
November 24, 2011
Three Oregon Lottery execs resign after online plans cause commotion; Intralot sues to prevent Illinois from disseminating probity report
IGT shares may have topped last year
May 30, 2017
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017