Tag Archives: openbet
- Peter James Talks about Using Real Time Data for Better User Experience
21 March 2016
In this interview with Rebecca Liggero, Peter James discusses the importance of personalization to ensure better customer experience.
- OpenBet and BCLC partner to make sports betting simpler
18 March 2016
OpenBet has partnered with BCLC to launch Sports Pools on PlayNow.com, British Columbia’s gambling website.
- William Hill financially backing NYX Gaming Group’s bid to acquire OpenBet
14 February 2016
William Hill reportedly lending its financial muscle to bid by Toronto-listed NYX Gaming Group to acquire gambling tech supplier OpenBet.
- ICE Totally Gaming 2016 Day 2 Summary
4 February 2016
The second day of ICE Totally Gaming 2016 felt even busier than the first. Starting from 10am this morning the expo floor was busy.
- Playtech inks DC Comics licensing deal, stays mum on OpenBet intentions
2 February 2016
Playtech announces multi-year licensing deal for DC Comics superhero characters, stays mum on bidding war for rival tech supplier OpenBet.
- Mobile & Tablet Gambling Summit 2015 Day 1 Recap
13 November 2015
Day one of the Mobile & Tablet Gambling Summit took place at the Victoria Park Plaza Hotel today in London.