Tag Archives: openbet
- OpenBet re-ups with Loto-Quebec as the NYX/Amaya takeover of Canada continues
25 May 2016
Sports betting technology supplier OpenBet extends Loto-Quebec deal ahead of "planned changes to regulation within the province.'
- NYX Gaming seals the deal on £270M OpenBet acquisition
23 May 2016
Online technology firm NYX Gaming has completed the acquisition of rival sports betting platform provider OpenBet.
- Big Time Gaming Queen of Riches
18 May 2016
Big Time Gaming is pleased to announce the imminent release of its next MEGAWAYS™ slot; Queen of Riches, a classic Egyptian slot with magic.
- NYX Gaming posts net loss after 2015 buying spree, pitches Amaya on OpenBet
29 April 2016
NYX Gaming's 2015 buying spree doubles revenues but costs result in net loss; pitches Amaya to switch BetStars to OpenBet platform.
- NYX seals £270m acquisition of OpenBet with help from William Hill and Sky Betting
4 April 2016
NYX Gaming confirms £270m acquisition of betting tech firm OpenBet, thanks to £100m contribution from William Hill and Sky Betting & Gaming.
- William Hill profit warning spurred by online gamblers taking time-outs
24 March 2016
William Hill issues profit warning on lower sportsbook margins and a 50% rise in the number of online gamblers opting for self-exclusion.
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
18 August 2013
William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
19 November 2016
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
6 December 2017