Tag Archives: openbet
- New Zealand Racing Board approved to deliver new fixed odds betting platform with OpenBet and Paddy Power Betfair
15 May 2017
The New Zealand Racing Board is pleased to announce that it has approved the selection of OpenBet and Paddy Power Betfair.
- NYX revenue up 213% following “transformational year”
25 April 2017
NYX Gaming Group hails "transformational year" as 2016 revenue spikes 213% following acquisitions of OpenBet, Chartwell and Cryptologic.
- NYX Gaming Group sets new Grand National record with 68,000 peak bets-per-minute
12 April 2017
NYX Gaming Group the market-leading sports betting and gaming operators across the globe, handled 24 million sports bets across all channels
- New Zealand picks OpenBet, Paddy Power Betfair bet platform
20 December 2016
New Zealand Racing Board selects OpenBet/Paddy Power Betfair to provide the platform for the NZRB's new fixed-odds betting offering.
- NYX Gaming Group revenue spikes following acquisitions
15 November 2016
NYX Gaming Group revenue quadruples following acquisition of OpenBet and Betdigital, plus full quarter's contributions from Chartwell and Cryptologic.
- Game-tech NYX H1 revenue up 165.9%
30 August 2016
NYX Gaming Group acquisition of sports betting technology supplier Openbet is proving to be a good decision.
Star Entertainment gets Brisbane casino license
14 October 2016
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
20 September 2017
Top 5 Online Gambling Industry PR Stunts of 2012
30 December 2012