Tag Archives: openbet
- Ladbrokes renegotiating supplier deals; Cyril Stein dies; brokers belittle Betfair
18 February 2011
Ladbrokes CEO Richard Glynn looking to renegotiate supplier deals; Ladbrokes alumni Cyril Stein passes away; Liberium Capital says dump Betfair stock;gaming industry updates.
- OpenBet management buyout fuels talk of merger
13 January 2011
A £208m management buyout led by chief executive David Loveday is fueling talk of a merger with the Inspired Gaming Group
- OpenBet welcomed by World Lottery Association
27 September 2010
OpenBet has been approved by the WLA and now will have the opportunity to help ensure that standards of best practices are achieved industry wide.
- Cozy Games comfy going mobile
Cozy games signs partnership with Electracade to expand its offering of branded games to customers on mobile devices like iphone and ipad.
- Loto-Quebec readying la Poutine
16 July 2010
Loto-Quebec has signed up GTech2 and Openbet ahead of the launch of online gambling in the province in early October
- Orbis strikes up OpenBet relationship with PMU
7 June 2010
PMU has struck a deal with Orbis to launch a new internet sportsbook and poker site in time for the opening of the French online gambling market