Tag Archives: Ontario
- Ontario’s new online lottery product more Miss than Hit
January 9, 2018
Ontario's new Hit or Miss five-minute online lottery drawing is unlikely to succeed in boosting the fortunes of the struggling PlayOLG site.
- British Columbia to pay casinos more to ensure AML compliance
November 24, 2017
British Columbia Lottery Corporation inks new deal that will pay casino operators higher commissions and hopefully boost AML compliance.
- Ontario cuts online gambling profit forecast by 75%
January 14, 2017
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp, which had projected annual profits of $100m from its PlayOLG online gambling site, cuts this projection to just $25m.
- Ontario scraps lottery privatization plan
September 23, 2016
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp scraps plans to privatize $3.8b lottery operations, plans to explore public-private partnerships instead.
- NBA betting coming back to Ontario after 21-year absence
September 16, 2016
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp announces that it will begin offering NBA wagers via its Pro-Line product starting with the 2016-17 season.
- New Infographic Reveals Mobile Trends of Canadian Online Gamblers
March 31, 2016
Online Casinos Canada compiles most striking results of Canadian gamblers in interactive infographic.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014