Tag Archives: online sports betting
- Unibet acquires Stan James Online for £19m
July 10, 2015
Unibet Group Plc has signd an agreement to acquire the online gambling division of Stan James Group in a deal worth £19m ($29.3m)
- Evander Holyfield’s ‘RealDealBet.com’ is set to be a knockout sports betting platform
June 9, 2015
Evander “the Real Deal” Holyfield, 5-time World Heavyweight Boxing Champion is very excited to be launching RealDealBet.com globally.
- Fan Finds £5,000 ‘Fan Parachute Payment’ dropped from Drone Over Hull
May 21, 2015
Betfair announced they had dropped a ‘Fan Parachute Payment’ of £5,000 in the vicinity of the city of Hull in an attempt to cheer up fans.
- ApolloBet Partners with Income Access
October 29, 2014
Affiliate programme for state-of-the-art online sports-betting and casino brand to integrate with the Income Access platform
- UKGC suspends PokerCent license; BetButler stops bet trading, potential sale looming
September 2, 2014
UK Gambling Commission suspends PokerCent license; BetButler ceases its own betting services pending negotiations of a potential sale.
- Father Richard McGowan on Internet Gambling
July 16, 2014
Father Richard McGowan, Professor at Boston College shares his opinion on the impact of internet gambling on the land-based industry in USA.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018