Tag Archives: online sports betting
- Unibet acquires Stan James Online for £19m
July 10, 2015
Unibet Group Plc has signd an agreement to acquire the online gambling division of Stan James Group in a deal worth £19m ($29.3m) Under the agreement, Unibet will acquire the full rights and ownership of the Stan James Online brand. However, the transaction does not include Stan James' UK shops...
- Evander Holyfield’s ‘RealDealBet.com’ is set to be a knockout sports betting platform
June 9, 2015
Evander “the Real Deal” Holyfield, 5-time World Heavyweight Boxing Champion is very excited to be launching RealDealBet.com globally with the newest and most complete online sports betting and casino experience available. RealDealBet.com was designed for both professional and recreational players across the EU and markets around the world. RealDealBet.com will...
- Fan Finds £5,000 ‘Fan Parachute Payment’ dropped from Drone Over Hull
May 21, 2015
• Betfair wanted to give Hull City facing the doom and gloom of relegation the chance to claim a ‘parachute payment’ • A Drone parachuted a package containing £5,000 in cash, and fitted with a GPS tracker, in the vicinity of Hull this morning • Clues from the GPS tracker...
- ApolloBet Partners with Income Access
October 29, 2014
Affiliate programme for state-of-the-art online sports-betting and casino brand to integrate with the Income Access platform Montreal, QC. October 28th, 2014 – ApolloBet, a UK-based iGaming operator, has announced that the company has partnered with Income Access, a supplier of technology and digital marketing solutions for the online gaming industry. Under...
- UKGC suspends PokerCent license; BetButler stops bet trading, potential sale looming
September 2, 2014
The UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) has slammed the hammer on Silverline Interactiv Technologies PLC., the operator of online poker room PokerCent, after suspending its gaming license over suspicions of poor customer service and an inability to withdraw player funds. In its statement, the UKGC said that it decided to suspend...
- Father Richard McGowan on Internet Gambling
July 16, 2014
Becky Liggero talks to Father Richard McGowan, Professor at Boston College, and shares his opinion on the impact of internet gambling will have on the land-based industry in the USA and what other industries like MGM and Caesars think about it.
New Hampshire online gambling bill springs to life
October 17, 2017
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014