Tag Archives: online rummy
- Another call to ban online rummy in Andhra Pradesh
29 July 2019
MLA Malladi Vishnu asserts online rummy is disrupting homes, saying he had received several requests from residents to implement laws banning the game, as well as other forms of online gambling.
- India’s Andhra Pradesh to consider banning online rummy
4 July 2019
In a farce of an exchange, India’s state of Andhra Pradesh will consider banning online rummy based on one conversation.
- Rummy now a ‘dangerous activity’ in India’s Telangana state
9 October 2018
India's president Ram Nath Kovind, signed off a new law that include the rummy game as an offense under the Telangana Gaming Act (TGA) of 1974.
- Stride Gaming picks up 51% stake in India’s rummy site Rummy Passion
22 November 2017
UK-listed online bingo operator Stride Gaming has advanced into India with the acquisition of Chandigarh-based Passion Gaming Pvt. Ltd.
- Rummy companies move to Tamil Nadu as challenges to Telangana’s decrees continue
1 September 2017
Hit by Telangana's gaming ordinances, an online rummy company in India is turning to the Supreme Court for help.
- India’s online gambling woes leave Clairvest Group with $9M net loss
16 August 2017
Clairvest Group has reported a net loss of C$11.6M (US$9.1M) for first quarter of fiscal 2018, courtesy of potential losses in its investment in Ace2Three.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
1 September 2018
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
16 October 2017
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
28 March 2018