Tag Archives: online rummy
- Rummy now a ‘dangerous activity’ in India’s Telangana state
October 9, 2018
India's president Ram Nath Kovind, signed off a new law that include the rummy game as an offense under the Telangana Gaming Act (TGA) of 1974.
- Stride Gaming picks up 51% stake in India’s rummy site Rummy Passion
November 22, 2017
UK-listed online bingo operator Stride Gaming has advanced into India with the acquisition of Chandigarh-based Passion Gaming Pvt. Ltd.
- Rummy companies move to Tamil Nadu as challenges to Telangana’s decrees continue
September 1, 2017
Hit by Telangana's gaming ordinances, an online rummy company in India is turning to the Supreme Court for help.
- India’s online gambling woes leave Clairvest Group with $9M net loss
August 16, 2017
Clairvest Group has reported a net loss of C$11.6M (US$9.1M) for first quarter of fiscal 2018, courtesy of potential losses in its investment in Ace2Three.
- Fresh ordinance now bans betting on all games of skill in Telangana
July 11, 2017
The government of Telangana has come up with a new ordinance against online gambling.
- India’s privately run lotteries join 28% ‘luxury’ tax slab
June 19, 2017
The constitutional body tasked with overseeing the goods and services tax (GST) system in the country announced a dual tax rate for lottery tickets
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
Goa casino that ran aground relaunching on different ship
December 22, 2017
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016