Tag Archives: online poker room
- What do the customers of online poker rooms need and want?
June 22, 2017
Inspired by Seth Godin's Marketing Seminar, Lee Davy shares his thoughts on the needs and wants of online poker players.
- Online Poker Rooms: Why Nobody Wants to Read Your Sh*t And What You Can Do About It
October 27, 2016
Lee Davy writes about the importance of creating trust w/ a customer through story and how online poker rooms are failing to get it right.
- Phil Galfond to Launch RunItOnce Online Poker Room
September 2, 2016
Phil Galfond, the founder of RunItOnce, has announced on his site's blog that he intends to open an online poker room sometime in Q1, 2017.
- BurnTurn Poker to Launch April 17th
April 13, 2015
BurnTurn Poker (www.burnturn.eu), announced today that it will launch its Bitcoin-Only Online Poker Room on April 17th, 2015.
- Yahoo shuts down online poker room one month after launching it
December 2, 2014
A month after launching its own online poker site and much hoopla, Yahoo has decided to shut down its poker site effective December 31.
- Manuel Bevand to Leave Team Winamax
November 10, 2014
Manuel Bevand is the latest professional poker player to part ways with his online poker room, after he decided to leave Winamax.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013