Tag Archives: online poker bill
- Calling the Clock: Ronaldo Goes Deep at PCA; Russian Spins $1m and Go’s and Much More
16 January 2015
Lee gives you a sound bite of all the week’s poker news and stories including a run down of the most impressive results from the PCA & more.
- Online Poker Bill Introduced in Washington
13 January 2015
An online poker bill in Washington has been prefiled ahead of the 2015 legislature session scheduled to kick off at the start of this week.
- New California online poker bill not swayed by Amaya’s purchase of PokerStars
2 December 2014
A new online poker bill from California Assemblyman Mike Gatto says Amaya Gaming's purchase of PokerStars hasn't changed 'bad actor' status.
- California Online Poker: PokerStars and Partners Issue a Statement of Intent to Push Forward Despite Bills 1366 & 2291 Biting the Dust
12 August 2014
PokerStars & their partners issues a statement for their intention to 'continue to work' towards an online poker bill for the Golden State.
- California officially gives up on passing online poker legislation in 2014
7 August 2014
California Assemblyman Reggie Jones-Sawyer withdraws his online poker bill from legislative agenda, killing chances of bill passage in 2014.
- John Pappas on the DiCristina Case and on Poker as a Game of Skill
26 September 2013
Rebecca Liggero talks to PPA's Executive Director John Pappas about the DiCristina Case and Poker being a Game of Skill.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
12 January 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017