Tag Archives: Online Gaming
- Gaming Innovation the latest to enter Spain’s gambling market
3 July 2019
LeoVegas states that Spain’s Directorate General for the Regulation of Gambling in Spain has approved two licenses to offer online gaming and sports gambling.
- Online gaming in Michigan? Not if Governor Whitmer gets her way
26 June 2019
There have already been indications that the new governor, Gretchen Whitmer would oppose an online gaming bill, and she is now reiterating her stance.
- DOJ comes close to losing funding over its Wire Act act
21 June 2019
The shenanigans of the Department of Justice over the Federal Wire Act of 1961 has wreaked havoc on the online gambling industry.
- One step forward, two steps back for online gaming in Michigan
6 May 2019
Despite approval from lawmakers, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is ready with her “Rejected” stamp for any online gambling bill that might come across her desk.
- Otherlevels Announces Agreement with Leading European Gaming Company
18 February 2016
OtherLevels today announced that it has signed an agreement with global online gaming company, bwin.party (LSE: BPTY).
- Rise of the Super Casino
22 October 2015
The stage is set for the mega gaming entertainment entity to rise in Europe and in other parts of the world.