Tag Archives: Online Gaming
- Otherlevels Announces Agreement with Leading European Gaming Company
February 18, 2016
OtherLevels today announced that it has signed an agreement with global online gaming company, bwin.party (LSE: BPTY).
- Rise of the Super Casino
October 22, 2015
The stage is set for the mega gaming entertainment entity to rise in Europe and in other parts of the world.
- SlotJoint launches feature for players to check whether games are paying out as advertised
October 15, 2015
SlotJoint.com, a Canadian-founded online casino, today announced a return to player (RTP)
- Senior Management Trio Joins PKR
September 2, 2015
PKR.com has unveiled a new-look management team to be led by Chris Welch, a 16-year veteran of the gaming industry who takes over as CEO.
- Peer to peer eSports wagering site gaimerz.com, set to launch
August 5, 2015
gaimerz.com enables eSports fans to create, post, participate in and wager on challenges based around the world’s most popular video games.
- 2D view a statement of intent for PKR Poker
June 5, 2015
PKR.com has added a button to its poker tables which allows players to switch between the full 3D view and slimmed down 2D option.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014