Tag Archives: Online Gambling
- ComeOn calls it quits in the UK over tighter regulatory environment
4 September 2019
ComeOn is going to drop its operations and will look to other jurisdictions that are more favorable to gambling.
- Global online gambling to reach $94 billion within five years
12 August 2019
Online gambling as an industry is going to continue to grow, and no one is going to be able to stop it.
- Faster PEZA approvals may stimulate online gambling in the Philippines
The best solution to spur economic growth as that decline continues, according to Colliers International, is for President Rodrigo Duterte to speed up the accreditation process in the economic zone in order to expedite business permitting.
- Macau investigated seven online imposters in 2019 so far
19 July 2019
Macau is having serious problems with sites pretending to be from the territory.
- LeoVegas gets the luz verde for operations in Spain
2 July 2019
LeoVegas has announced that it has been approved for sports gambling and online casino licenses in the country.
- Malta vs Curacao: How to get an online gambling license
17 April 2019
Choose a gaming license that will meet business needs because the growing demand for a trustworthy licensed operator creates incentives for liberalizing the online gaming market.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
9 October 2014
Finnish teen, parents stole €250k from Malta online casino
21 August 2018
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
2 February 2018
Malta gambling biz represents over 12% of national economy
22 November 2017