Tag Archives: Online Gambling
- Global online gambling to reach $94 billion within five years
August 12, 2019
Online gambling as an industry is going to continue to grow, and no one is going to be able to stop it.
- Faster PEZA approvals may stimulate online gambling in the Philippines
The best solution to spur economic growth as that decline continues, according to Colliers International, is for President Rodrigo Duterte to speed up the accreditation process in the economic zone in order to expedite business permitting.
- Macau investigated seven online imposters in 2019 so far
July 19, 2019
Macau is having serious problems with sites pretending to be from the territory.
- LeoVegas gets the luz verde for operations in Spain
July 2, 2019
LeoVegas has announced that it has been approved for sports gambling and online casino licenses in the country.
- Malta vs Curacao: How to get an online gambling license
April 17, 2019
Choose a gaming license that will meet business needs because the growing demand for a trustworthy licensed operator creates incentives for liberalizing the online gaming market.
- Indian state Gujarat considering banning online gambling
April 16, 2019
On the advice of local law enforcement, Gujarat is considering banning online gambling to cut off potential opportunities for suspected criminals.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
Goa casino that ran aground relaunching on different ship
December 22, 2017
New Hampshire online gambling bill springs to life
October 17, 2017