Tag Archives: Online gambling sites
- Blocked websites in Malaysia reaches 399
March 23, 2016
Malaysia continues its war against websites, including online gambling sites, the country has deemed illegal.
- Australia goes after online gambling sites in new probe
September 7, 2015
After last week's plans to review online betting laws, Australian government now wants to examine all online wagering operators.
- MCMC cracks down on 310 Malaysian online gambling sites
July 28, 2015
The Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission has blocked the access to 310 online gambling websites in the country since January.
- Singapore Remote Gambling Act to take effect Feb 2
January 29, 2015
Singapore Ministry of Home Affairs announced that websites that provide and promote remote gambling service will be blocked effective Feb 2.
- Latvia regulator publishes new blacklist; SBTech inks deal with TGP Europe
August 8, 2014
Latvia joins a growing number of European countries in publishing online gambling blacklist; SBTech signs multi-year deal with TGP Europe.
- Turkey has blocked 110 online gambling sites over a five-year period
July 23, 2014
Turkey’s ongoing war against online gambling has resulted in blocking 110 gambling websites in the past five years.
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
September 14, 2016
New Hampshire online gambling bill springs to life
October 17, 2017
Online gambling is 10.4% of Turkey’s total e-commerce
November 29, 2017