Tag Archives: online gambling blacklist
- Latvia and Bulgaria update iGaming blacklists
8 October 2014
Latvia and Bulgaria have added more domains to their growing blacklist of iGaming operators.
- Latvia, Bulgaria, Hungary add more sites to blacklists
18 September 2014
Bulgaria, Hungary and Latvia add more online gambling sites to their growing blacklists.
- Sky Betting and Gaming add new Skycasino brand, get added to Latvia blacklist
26 August 2014
Sky Betting and Gaming name Playtech exclusive supplier for new SkyCasino brand; Latvia add Sky Bet domains to online gambling blacklist.
- Bet365 Australia loses $41m in past year; Bet365 sites added to Bulgaria blacklist
6 August 2014
Bet365's Australian subsidiary loses $40.8m in fiscal year, total $77m loss over two years; Bulgaria blacklists more Bet365 sites.
- Turkey has blocked 110 online gambling sites over a five-year period
23 July 2014
Turkey’s ongoing war against online gambling has resulted in blocking 110 gambling websites in the past five years.
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
14 September 2016
New Hampshire online gambling bill springs to life
17 October 2017
Why SEO in Online Gambling Needs to Improve
7 January 2015