Tag Archives: Online Gambling bill
- Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Sheldon Adelson’s money has managed to push an anti-online gambling bill all the way to the halls of congress.
- Rep. Jim McDermott introduces Day Late & Dollar Short Online Gambling Act of 2013
November 15, 2013
Rep. Jim McDermott (D-WA) introduces new federal legislation proposing 12% tax on online gambling deposits, industry yawns.
- Rep. Peter King’s federal online gambling bill ambitious, but likely stillborn
June 6, 2013
Rep. Peter King (R-NY) unveils new online gambling bill, but overreach likely dooms legislation to ash heap of history.
- Illinois horsemen complicate online gambling bid; Pennsylvania’s Davis says state doesn’t need interstate help
March 30, 2013
Illinois horsemen threaten to derail online gambling bill if racing purses don't get a cut; Pennsylvania bill still a work in progress
- Illinois introduces online gambling legislation
March 7, 2013
Illinois introduces legislation to allow state's existing gaming license holders to offer internet gambling in partnership with tech co's.
- Conditional Veto for New Jersey Online Gambling
February 7, 2013
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie slaps conditional veto on state's online gambling bill, but mild conditions has supporters claiming victory
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
December 31, 2013
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
Hard Rock International launch New Jersey online casino
June 28, 2018