Tag Archives: Online Gambling bill
- Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
27 March 2014
Sheldon Adelson’s money has managed to push an anti-online gambling bill all the way to the halls of congress.
- Rep. Jim McDermott introduces Day Late & Dollar Short Online Gambling Act of 2013
15 November 2013
Rep. Jim McDermott (D-WA) introduces new federal legislation proposing 12% tax on online gambling deposits, industry yawns.
- Rep. Peter King’s federal online gambling bill ambitious, but likely stillborn
6 June 2013
Rep. Peter King (R-NY) unveils new online gambling bill, but overreach likely dooms legislation to ash heap of history.
- Illinois horsemen complicate online gambling bid; Pennsylvania’s Davis says state doesn’t need interstate help
30 March 2013
Illinois horsemen threaten to derail online gambling bill if racing purses don't get a cut; Pennsylvania bill still a work in progress
- Illinois introduces online gambling legislation
7 March 2013
Illinois introduces legislation to allow state's existing gaming license holders to offer internet gambling in partnership with tech co's.
- Conditional Veto for New Jersey Online Gambling
7 February 2013
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie slaps conditional veto on state's online gambling bill, but mild conditions has supporters claiming victory
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
12 January 2018
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
31 December 2013
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
18 August 2013