Tag Archives: Online Gambling bill
- Pennsylvania online gambling bill still on current topics for state’s budget deficit
19 January 2016
Despite being shelved in 2015, Pennsylvania online gambling is still up for consideration and is due for legislative action this spring.
- Online Gambling Supporter Ray Lesniak to Run for Governor; John Payne Says Pennsylvania Online Gambling Hopes Still Alive
10 August 2015
Ray Lesniak to run for New Jersey governor; PA State Rep, John Payne says Keystone online gambling bills are still very much alive.
- Pennsylvania’s new online gambling bill is poker-only, no bad actor clause
27 February 2015
Contrary to early indications, the HB 649 bill authored by Pennsylvania Rep. John Payne is poker-only, but contains no 'bad actor' clause.
- Mississippi Get an Online Gambling Bill for the 3rd Time in 4 Years
15 January 2015
For the 3rd time in four years, Rep. Bobby Moak has submitted an online gambling bill to the lords & masters in the Mississippi Legislature.
- West Virginia Lottery ponders online gambling; Bahamas MP criticizes online gaming bill
29 August 2014
The West Virginia Lottery plans to introduce online gambling; In Bahamas, there’s been a lot of discussion about the proposed Gambling Bill.
- Dutch online gambling bill inches closer to passage but critics abound
24 July 2014
Netherlands online gambling bill is introduced into House of Representatives but critics argue that its tax rate is too high AND too low.
Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
28 August 2017
MRG’s Mr Green online casino fined €312k by Dutch regulator
12 September 2018