Tag Archives: Ongame
- Europe news: bwin.party avoid shareholder revolt; Poker networks sign up Spaniards; Serbia to regulate soon
June 8, 2012
bwin.party shareholders happy; Poker networks sign up Spanish partners; Serbia could regulate soon
- ACEP latest Nevada online poker applicant hoping to go intrastate in 2012
February 18, 2012
American Casino Entertainment Properties is 14th company to vie for a Nevada online poker license; GCB chair says 2012 launch 'plausible'
- Analyst urges investors to hold Pwin shares; Two licensees announce launch on Ongame dot.dk network; Tapie heading to Spain?
December 15, 2011
Peel Hunt has urged investor to hang onto bwin.party shares; Bet24 and Scandic launching in Denmark; Tapie applying for Spanish licence?
- Bwin.party see revenues up even as poker falters
November 8, 2011
Bwin.party revenues were up as poker participation dropped off
- JAXX subsidiary enters Belgium; Ongame poker goes live on Android
July 21, 2011
myBet can now take bets over the counter in Belgium as Ongame poker is launched for Android
- Pwin confirms plans for Ongame; Lads/Sportingbet deal close?
June 30, 2011
bwin.party has confirmed it's selling Ongame as a deal between Ladbrokes and Sportingbet could be close
Google eyeing takeover of Bwin.party ahead of New Jersey launch
September 13, 2013
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
January 25, 2018
What makes bet365 so successful?
June 26, 2013