Tag Archives: Ongame
- Ongame Network closing next month
September 27, 2016
The once mighty Ongame poker network reportedly tells its customers that it will shut down for good on Oct. 15.
- NYX seals £270m acquisition of OpenBet with help from William Hill and Sky Betting
April 4, 2016
NYX Gaming confirms £270m acquisition of betting tech firm OpenBet, thanks to £100m contribution from William Hill and Sky Betting & Gaming.
- NYX doubles revenue but acquisitions and Ongame suckiness create $6.5m loss
November 24, 2015
Gambling tech outfit NYX Gaming Group reports Q3 revenue up 111% but loses $6.5m on acquisition costs and Ongame's continued suckiness.
- NYX Gaming Group bolsters executive ranks, rues Ongame money pit
September 1, 2015
NYX Gaming Group bolsters executive ranks, posts $600k earnings loss in Q2 thanks to $3.3m in losses at Ongame poker network.
- Betfair puts New Jersey online poker site out of its misery as shares top IPO value
December 3, 2014
Betfair pulls plug on New Jersey online poker site after raking just $50 in 2014, casino site unaffected; Betfair back up above IPO value.
- Amaya revenue leaps 519% thanks to PokerStars, Full Tilt contributions
November 14, 2014
Amaya Gaming's Q3 revenue rises 519% thanks to PokerStars and Full Tilt acquisitions; Ongame sold to NYX Gaming.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017