Tag Archives: Ongame
- Ongame Network closing next month
27 September 2016
The once mighty Ongame poker network reportedly tells its customers that it will shut down for good on Oct. 15.
- NYX seals £270m acquisition of OpenBet with help from William Hill and Sky Betting
4 April 2016
NYX Gaming confirms £270m acquisition of betting tech firm OpenBet, thanks to £100m contribution from William Hill and Sky Betting & Gaming.
- NYX doubles revenue but acquisitions and Ongame suckiness create $6.5m loss
24 November 2015
Gambling tech outfit NYX Gaming Group reports Q3 revenue up 111% but loses $6.5m on acquisition costs and Ongame's continued suckiness.
- NYX Gaming Group bolsters executive ranks, rues Ongame money pit
1 September 2015
NYX Gaming Group bolsters executive ranks, posts $600k earnings loss in Q2 thanks to $3.3m in losses at Ongame poker network.
- Betfair puts New Jersey online poker site out of its misery as shares top IPO value
3 December 2014
Betfair pulls plug on New Jersey online poker site after raking just $50 in 2014, casino site unaffected; Betfair back up above IPO value.
- Amaya revenue leaps 519% thanks to PokerStars, Full Tilt contributions
14 November 2014
Amaya Gaming's Q3 revenue rises 519% thanks to PokerStars and Full Tilt acquisitions; Ongame sold to NYX Gaming.
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
22 September 2017