Tag Archives: Oneida Indian Nation
- Scientific Games joins Oneida tribe to prepare for sports betting
January 8, 2019
The Oneida Indian Nation has tapped Scientific Games to provide its gaming technology solutions for three casinos in upstate New York.
- Caesars, Oneida Nation ink New York sports betting partnership
January 2, 2019
Casino operators Caesars Entertainment and Oneida Indian Nation ink New York sports betting licensing and branding partnership.
- US Supreme Court thumbs down tribal casino case hearing
April 4, 2017
the SC declined to hear the suit claiming that a federal mandate was wrongly used to give the tribe a 152-acre plot in 2010.
- GAN reveal more detail of international online gambling deal for US casino
September 12, 2016
GAN offers more details on deal to provide international online gambling site for unnamed US land-based casino operator.
- Lobby group protests fourth NY casino license; developer looking at zoning changes in NY casino site; Oneidas planning Wizard of Oz casino
January 9, 2015
Lobbyists protest New York guv's desire to reopen bidding for casino license in Southern Tier of the state.
Resorts World Catskills moves up launch date; del Lago downgrade
January 19, 2018