Tag Archives: One Drop
- 50-players already booked for the €111,111 One Drop at the 2017 WSOPE
March 29, 2017
The King’s Casino has announced that 50-players have already paid the €11,000 non-refundable deposit to compete in the €111,111 buy-in One Drop High Roller
- Pamela Anderson Files to Divorce One Drop Star Rick Salomon for a Third Time
February 16, 2015
Former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson has filed to divorce the former One Drop star Rick Salomon for the third time in the past five years.
- One Drop Founder Guy Laliberte Looking to Sell 20-30% of Cirque du Soleil
December 3, 2014
Guy Laliberte is looking to sell 20-30% of his entertainment company, in a bid to breathe new life into limp balance sheets.
- Greg Merson Opens up on Facebook About his WSOP Finances and the WPT500 Wrangle
July 30, 2014
Greg Merson creates an open book policy for his WSOP results, and underlines points he was trying to make in 140 words on WPT500 Aria Event.
- Jack Effel Talks About the Success of the New WSOP Tournament Monster Stack and One Drop
July 29, 2014
WSOP Tournament Director Jack Effel talks about the success of the new WSOP Tournament Monster Stack and the high stake charity One Drop.
- What Does Dan Colman’s Silence Really Mean?
July 7, 2014
Lee Davy airs his view on Dan Colman’s decision to shun the media, after winning BIG ONE for ONE DROP, and his subsequent explanation on 2+2
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016