Tag Archives: Oklahoma
- Oklahoma sports betting future looks to be dead before it takes the field
April 12, 2018
A rider paving the way for sports gambling wasn’t included in the final version of HB 3375 when it made it to Gov. Mary Fallin’s desk.
- Oklahoma lawmakers eye legal sports betting at tribal casinos
February 28, 2018
Oklahoma has officially joined the mad dash to pass a sports betting bill in case the U.S. Supreme Court (SC) decides to strike down the 1992 PASPA.
- Mayfield leads Barkley, Adams on updated Heisman Trophy odds
November 10, 2017
On the updated college football futures, it appears that it's down to a two-man race to win the sport's most important individual award.
- PokerTribe software owner sued by former tribal partner
October 3, 2017
Controversial Florida entrepreneur behind Universal Entertainment Group's PokerTribe.com software is sued for fraud by former Oklahoma tribal partner.
- VGT and Aristocrat charge into Oklahoma Indian Gaming Show with custom content, innovative cabinets, leading licensed products
July 7, 2017
VGT and Aristocrat are coming to the Oklahoma Indian Gaming Show with a blend of Class II & Class III products to help their customers succeed with players
- NIGC probes UEG’s sketchy tribal online gambling deals
May 22, 2017
National Indian Gaming Commission probes failed deal involving Universal Entertainment Group and Oklahoma tribe's real-money online gambling site.
US tribal casinos set another new gaming revenue record
June 26, 2018