Tag Archives: Oklahoma
- Oklahoma gov wants new tribal gaming compacts, tribes say no
12 July 2019
Kevin Shift doesn’t believe the Native Indian tribes in the state are playing nicely and feels that they should give up more of their revenue to the state’s wallet.
- Choctaw Durant gets started on $500M expansion
29 April 2019
Choctaw Casino & Resort in Durant started a major expansion plan that would ultimately see over 1,000 new hotel rooms and additional amenities built.
- Oklahoma sports betting future looks to be dead before it takes the field
12 April 2018
A rider paving the way for sports gambling wasn’t included in the final version of HB 3375 when it made it to Gov. Mary Fallin’s desk.
- Oklahoma lawmakers eye legal sports betting at tribal casinos
28 February 2018
Oklahoma has officially joined the mad dash to pass a sports betting bill in case the U.S. Supreme Court (SC) decides to strike down the 1992 PASPA.
- Mayfield leads Barkley, Adams on updated Heisman Trophy odds
10 November 2017
On the updated college football futures, it appears that it's down to a two-man race to win the sport's most important individual award.
- PokerTribe software owner sued by former tribal partner
3 October 2017
Controversial Florida entrepreneur behind Universal Entertainment Group's PokerTribe.com software is sued for fraud by former Oklahoma tribal partner.
PokerTribe software owner sued by former tribal partner
3 October 2017
Audio tech firm Monster acquires PokerTribe.com software assets
12 October 2017