Tag Archives: Oklahoma
- Oklahoma lawmakers eye legal sports betting at tribal casinos
February 28, 2018
Oklahoma has officially joined the mad dash to pass a sports betting bill in case the U.S. Supreme Court (SC) decides to strike down the 1992 PASPA.
- Mayfield leads Barkley, Adams on updated Heisman Trophy odds
November 10, 2017
- PokerTribe software owner sued by former tribal partner
October 3, 2017
Controversial Florida entrepreneur behind Universal Entertainment Group's PokerTribe.com software is sued for fraud by former Oklahoma tribal partner.
- VGT and Aristocrat charge into Oklahoma Indian Gaming Show with custom content, innovative cabinets, leading licensed products
July 7, 2017
VGT and Aristocrat are coming to the Oklahoma Indian Gaming Show with a blend of Class II & Class III products to help their customers succeed with players
- NIGC probes UEG’s sketchy tribal online gambling deals
May 22, 2017
National Indian Gaming Commission probes failed deal involving Universal Entertainment Group and Oklahoma tribe's real-money online gambling site.
- Former Legendz Sports CEO Luke King to pay $12.6m fine, no jail
May 14, 2017
Federal judge sentences Luke King, CEO of online sportsbook Legendz Sports, to pay $12.6m but no jail time; judge slams DOJ for fudging facts of case.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
BLACK FRIDAY ONLINE POKER INDICTMENTS — LATEST UPDATES
April 16, 2011