Tag Archives: Oklahoma
- Mayfield leads Barkley, Adams on updated Heisman Trophy odds
November 10, 2017
- PokerTribe software owner sued by former tribal partner
October 3, 2017
Controversial Florida entrepreneur behind Universal Entertainment Group's PokerTribe.com software is sued for fraud by former Oklahoma tribal partner.
- VGT and Aristocrat charge into Oklahoma Indian Gaming Show with custom content, innovative cabinets, leading licensed products
July 7, 2017
VGT and Aristocrat are coming to the Oklahoma Indian Gaming Show with a blend of Class II & Class III products to help their customers succeed with players
- NIGC probes UEG’s sketchy tribal online gambling deals
May 22, 2017
National Indian Gaming Commission probes failed deal involving Universal Entertainment Group and Oklahoma tribe's real-money online gambling site.
- Former Legendz Sports CEO Luke King to pay $12.6m fine, no jail
May 14, 2017
Federal judge sentences Luke King, CEO of online sportsbook Legendz Sports, to pay $12.6m but no jail time; judge slams DOJ for fudging facts of case.
- College Football Dream Opening Saturday
September 2, 2016
You’d be hard pressed to turn back the pages, and subsequently recall a more intriguing docket of games on a college football opening.