Tag Archives: Ohio
- Ohio, Nevada look to avoid a confrontation with DOJ
May 22, 2019
Both Ohio and Nevada are rewriting their respective legislation to change how online gambling is worded in hopes that this could stave off any DOJ attack.
- Ohio’s sports gambling plans may be delayed
May 21, 2019
The House bill has the Ohio Lottery Commission would regulate an industry that could contain as many as 1,000 sportsbooks across the state.
- MGM grabs a piece of Ohio’s gaming market
April 11, 2019
After the company's purchased of two properties last year - MGM Resorts is getting ahead in preparation for the Ohio's sports gambling eventual approval.
- Ohio gets another sports gambling bill
April 10, 2019
In a hope to get the Ohio legilastion wake up on the benefit of legalising sports gambling, a new bill has been introduced in the state.
- New bill in Ohio attempts to open state’s sports gambling market
March 15, 2019
A bill is currently making its way through Ohio’s legal obstacle course in hopes of bringing sports wagers to the state.
- Missouri and Ohio are considering legalizing sports gambling, are OK with integrity fees
December 14, 2018
There are already eight states in the U.S. that have legalized sports gambling, with several more preparing to consider legislation by next year.
‘Game of skill’ allows users to bet on bitcoin price movements
September 1, 2017
Disney, Fox: Genting lawsuit has no merit
November 30, 2018