Tag Archives: Ohio
- Ohio’s seven racinos set new slots revenue record in fiscal 2018
July 10, 2018
Ohio's seven racetrack-based casinos report new slots revenue record in the 12 months ending June 30, while four casinos eke out 2% revenue gain in 2018.
- Ohio casino revenue cools down in April
May 8, 2018
Gaming revenues of Ohio’s casinos hit the brakes in April due to the lackluster performance of one of the state's four casinos.
- Ohio casinos, racinos hit revenue jackpot in March
April 12, 2018
When the gambling bug bit Ohio last month, it made sure that it would leave a big mark on the state.
- Rumors fly of MGM Resorts’ interest in acquiring Wynn Resorts
April 6, 2018
The New York Post claims MGM Resorts is making a run at acquiring rival Wynn Resorts; MGM Growth Properties acquires Ohio's Hard Rock Rocksino venue.
- AGS receives regulatory approval to offer its gaming products in Ohio
February 23, 2018
Ohio Casino Control Commission has approved the AGS application to begin selling and distributing its Class III EGMs and table game products to the state.
- Ohio moves closer to legalizing fantasy sports
September 28, 2017
Ohio may soon join the 16 other US states to legalize fantasy sports – that’s if things go according to Rep. Jonathan Dever’s plan.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017