Tag Archives: Ohio
- Ohio moves closer to legalizing fantasy sports
September 28, 2017
Ohio may soon join the 16 other US states to legalize fantasy sports – that’s if things go according to Rep. Jonathan Dever’s plan.
- Ohio OKs bill allowing casino employees to gamble in other casinos
May 25, 2017
A bill allowing casino employees to play slots and wagers in casinos where they don’t work has finally sailed through the Ohio Senate.
- Montana Senate OKs “social” fantasy sports
January 19, 2017
Daily fantasy sports enthusiasts secured a small victory in Montana after state senators unanimously voted in favor of a limited form of fantasy sports.
- Ohio judge snuffs out last casino legal challenge
September 30, 2016
There’s no more legal impediment for casinos to operate in Ohio after a judge threw out the last anti-casino petition in the state.
- Ohio jumps on fantasy sports regulation bandwagon
September 28, 2016
Ohio is now pushing for the regulation of fantasy sports in the Buckeye State, the newest state to join the multi-million industry.
- GAN inks social casino deal with Rock Gaming’s three Ohio properties
February 12, 2016
GAN ink social casino deal with brick-and-mortar casino operator Rock Gaming LLC's three Ohio properties, will launch by summer.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
PokerStars release Jackpot Poker on Steam to mixed reviews
April 13, 2017
Sh*t outta luck: casino boots gambler for soiling himself
August 24, 2017