Tag Archives: Ohio
- Ohio casinos, racinos hit revenue jackpot in March
April 12, 2018
When the gambling bug bit Ohio last month, it made sure that it would leave a big mark on the state.
- Rumors fly of MGM Resorts’ interest in acquiring Wynn Resorts
April 6, 2018
The New York Post claims MGM Resorts is making a run at acquiring rival Wynn Resorts; MGM Growth Properties acquires Ohio's Hard Rock Rocksino venue.
- AGS receives regulatory approval to offer its gaming products in Ohio
February 23, 2018
Ohio Casino Control Commission has approved the AGS application to begin selling and distributing its Class III EGMs and table game products to the state.
- Ohio moves closer to legalizing fantasy sports
September 28, 2017
Ohio may soon join the 16 other US states to legalize fantasy sports – that’s if things go according to Rep. Jonathan Dever’s plan.
- Ohio OKs bill allowing casino employees to gamble in other casinos
May 25, 2017
A bill allowing casino employees to play slots and wagers in casinos where they don’t work has finally sailed through the Ohio Senate.
- Montana Senate OKs “social” fantasy sports
January 19, 2017
Daily fantasy sports enthusiasts secured a small victory in Montana after state senators unanimously voted in favor of a limited form of fantasy sports.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017
Daily fantasy sports: Getting popular in India
October 30, 2017