Tag Archives: Ohio
- AGS receives regulatory approval to offer its gaming products in Ohio
February 23, 2018
Ohio Casino Control Commission has approved the AGS application to begin selling and distributing its Class III EGMs and table game products to the state.
- Ohio moves closer to legalizing fantasy sports
September 28, 2017
Ohio may soon join the 16 other US states to legalize fantasy sports – that’s if things go according to Rep. Jonathan Dever’s plan.
- Ohio OKs bill allowing casino employees to gamble in other casinos
May 25, 2017
A bill allowing casino employees to play slots and wagers in casinos where they don’t work has finally sailed through the Ohio Senate.
- Montana Senate OKs “social” fantasy sports
January 19, 2017
Daily fantasy sports enthusiasts secured a small victory in Montana after state senators unanimously voted in favor of a limited form of fantasy sports.
- Ohio judge snuffs out last casino legal challenge
September 30, 2016
There’s no more legal impediment for casinos to operate in Ohio after a judge threw out the last anti-casino petition in the state.
- Ohio jumps on fantasy sports regulation bandwagon
September 28, 2016
Ohio is now pushing for the regulation of fantasy sports in the Buckeye State, the newest state to join the multi-million industry.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017