Tag Archives: Ohio
- Ohio gaming sees second straight month of increased revenue in August
September 11, 2019
July was a good month for Ohio’s casinos, with the local market enjoying a year-on-year bump of 2.3% as it took in $162.2 million in gross gaming revenue.
- Hollywood Casino Toledo may have been used to try to launder money
August 19, 2019
Todd A. Brown is facing a federal court judge in Ohio after being indicted last week of attempted money laundering as a result of his gambling activity a couple of years ago.
- Ohio’s gambling scene picked up in July, but MGM still falling behind
August 9, 2019
Ohio gambling market up moved updward this July without the help of MGM.
- Ohio, Nevada look to avoid a confrontation with DOJ
May 22, 2019
Both Ohio and Nevada are rewriting their respective legislation to change how online gambling is worded in hopes that this could stave off any DOJ attack.
- Ohio’s sports gambling plans may be delayed
May 21, 2019
The House bill has the Ohio Lottery Commission would regulate an industry that could contain as many as 1,000 sportsbooks across the state.
- MGM grabs a piece of Ohio’s gaming market
April 11, 2019
After the company's purchased of two properties last year - MGM Resorts is getting ahead in preparation for the Ohio's sports gambling eventual approval.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM reopen Mandalay Bay 32nd floor, prep MGM Cotai launch
January 10, 2018
Politico: MGM cock-blocking Connecticut’s third tribal casino
February 2, 2018