Tag Archives: oddslife
- Social sports betting platform SportKenya aims to conquer Africa
September 6, 2017
Oddslife has entered the African market by taking its B2B social betting platform into Kenya with one of the continent’s largest sports betting affiliates.
- Oddslife appoints Alexandru Teodorescu as product head
December 1, 2015
Social sports and gaming platform provider Oddslife Ltd has announced the appointment of Alexandru Teodorescu as its Chief Product Officer.
- Leading Ukrainian sport media brand Football.ua joins Oddslife social sports and gaming network
June 17, 2015
Oddslife has secured another major European media partner as the social sports market continues to evolve.
- Greek media groups join Oddslife network for sports fan engagement post-World Cup
June 24, 2014
Novasports,gr, NOVASport-FM 94,6 and SportDay have launched Tipmaster.gr using the Oddslife social sports betting platform.
- Oddslife Inks German Legend Thomas Hassler as brand ambassador
June 11, 2014
Thomas Hassler joins Oddslife advisory board as brand ambassador for the social sports betting firm
- Bulgarian media giant Sportal.bg signs up for Oddslife’s social World Cup solution
May 29, 2014
Oddslife is providing major media operator Sportal Media Group with a social betting technology platform after agreeing a three-year deal.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014