Tag Archives: Oakland Raiders
- Home underdogs worth watching heading into week 7 of NFL season
October 19, 2017
Underdogs ruled Week 6 of the NFL season, and there are a few home dogs that sportsbooks will likely need to cover going Week 7 starting on Thursday night.
- 46% of Americans fear Vegas influence on pro sports teams
April 13, 2017
A new Seton Hall Sports Poll finds 46% of Americans believe putting pro sports teams in Las Vegas will lead to players and refs betting on games.
- Most expensive stadium ever coming to Las Vegas, epicenter of the last housing boom
April 4, 2017
The raiders are moving to Las Vegas, and they’re doing it for a whopping $1.9 billion, the most expensive price tag for a stadium package ever.
- Raiders are Vegas-bound after NFL owners approve relocation
March 27, 2017
National Football League owners vote 31-1 in favor of the Oakland Raiders relocating to Las Vegas, despite NFL's dim view of legal sports betting.
- Oakland Raiders punt on Bank of America to bankroll Vegas stadium
March 7, 2017
Raiders owner Mark Davis reportedly told fellow NFL owners on Monday that Bank of America will back the 65,000-seat domed stadium.
- Jerry Jones joins effort to bring Raiders to Vegas: report
March 6, 2017
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is reportedly taking part in the effort to bring the Oakland Raiders to Las Vegas.
Dallas Cowboys ink NFL’s first official casino partnership
September 6, 2018
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore partners with NFL’s Ravens
October 19, 2018
Dodging cherry bombs at the 1995 Cleveland Browns final home game
February 2, 2013