Tag Archives: Novomatic
- Novomatic acquire Germany’s Casino Royal Group
April 4, 2017
Austrian gaming operator Novomatic further boosts its German market presence with the acquisition of slots hall operator Casino Royal Group.
- Erwin Horak joins NOVOMATIC as Lottery consultant
March 1, 2017
Erwin Horak, long-standing president of the Bavarian State Lottery, will be providing future support as a consultant for the NOVOMATIC Group.
- Kambi enjoy double-digit revenue gain despite lucky punters
February 15, 2017
Kambi Sports Solutions reports double-digit revenue gain in 2016 despite the sporting calendar heavily favoring punters in the month of December.
- Russia’s 2009 casino crackdown sparked global slots scam
February 8, 2017
Russia's 2009 crackdown on casino gambling was the spark that fuelled a global slots cheating scam that continues to this day.
- OPAP announces trio of new gaming technology deals
February 1, 2017
Greek gaming operator OPAP announces trio of tech deals, BetGenius for online sports betting, Playtech for retail betting and Novomatic for lotteries.
- NOVOMATIC Lottery Solutions wins seven year contract with Estonia’s Eesti Loto
January 30, 2017
Eesti Loto awards a 7 year contract (Including possible extensions) to NLS for the provision of an Information System to manage its sales in all channels.
Novomatic scraps IPO plans on German market uncertainty
September 26, 2017
Novomatic acquire Germany’s Casino Royal Group
April 4, 2017
Novomatic follows Gauselmann’s online casino exit from Germany
January 9, 2018
ComeOn! launches Extreme Live Gaming
May 3, 2017
NOVOMATIC and Ainsworth unite at G2E for extensive US showcase
September 13, 2017