Tag Archives: Novomatic
- NOVOMATIC records highest revenues in company history
April 10, 2017
NOVOMATIC AG, a gaming technology companies, saw its global headcount rise to over 23,500 and revenues increase by 10 percent to an all-time high
- Novomatic acquire Germany’s Casino Royal Group
April 4, 2017
Austrian gaming operator Novomatic further boosts its German market presence with the acquisition of slots hall operator Casino Royal Group.
- Erwin Horak joins NOVOMATIC as Lottery consultant
March 1, 2017
Erwin Horak, long-standing president of the Bavarian State Lottery, will be providing future support as a consultant for the NOVOMATIC Group.
- Kambi enjoy double-digit revenue gain despite lucky punters
February 15, 2017
Kambi Sports Solutions reports double-digit revenue gain in 2016 despite the sporting calendar heavily favoring punters in the month of December.
- Russia’s 2009 casino crackdown sparked global slots scam
February 8, 2017
Russia's 2009 crackdown on casino gambling was the spark that fuelled a global slots cheating scam that continues to this day.
- OPAP announces trio of new gaming technology deals
February 1, 2017
Greek gaming operator OPAP announces trio of tech deals, BetGenius for online sports betting, Playtech for retail betting and Novomatic for lotteries.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Greece’s new online gambling licenses to be made available in October
September 17, 2016
Greece to launch casino tender for €8b Hellinikon resort project
February 23, 2018
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
January 25, 2018