Tag Archives: Novomatic
- Novomatic enjoys record revenue in 2017 but profit slumps
May 1, 2018
Austria's Novomatic AG reports record revenue in 2017, but rising fees and acquisition costs take big bite out of annual profit.
- NOVOMATIC continues a course of growth and consolidation
February 15, 2018
NOVOMATIC, has once again impressed with the biggest appearance at the world’s most important gaming fair, ICE Totally Gaming 2018 in London.
- Novomatic signs with Sportradar for sports betting solution
February 1, 2018
NOVOMATIC has announced a partnership with Sportradar to develop an innovative line of sports betting products and services.
- NOVOMATIC names Robert Dijkstra as VP of Business Development and Sales, Asia Pacific
January 30, 2018
To support the expansion of NOVOMATIC in Asia Pacific, the company has appointed Robert Dijkstra to lead business development and sales for the region.
- Extreme Live Gaming partners with the iForium Casino platform
January 17, 2018
Extreme Live Gaming, has reinforced its Live Dealer sector by partnering with iForium on its Gameflex platform for the provision of its games.
- Novomatic follows Gauselmann’s online casino exit from Germany
January 9, 2018
Austrian gaming operator Novomatic orders German-facing online casino sites to stop using its products, following similar move by Gauselmann Group.
German states approve new federal gambling treaty
March 17, 2017
German uses online casino illegality to avoid paying VISA bill
September 6, 2018
Lottoland disrupting lottery monopolies in Germany, Ireland
March 16, 2017
DraftKings launch German-facing daily fantasy sports site
March 23, 2017