Tag Archives: NOVOMATIC Group
- Inspired acquires Novomatic tech branch
13 June 2019
Inspired Entertainment, Inc. announced that they are set to acquire Novomatic UK to give it better leverage across Europe and other countries.
- Novomatic pulled down $5.7 billion last year
8 February 2019
2018 was good to Novomatic. The Austria-based gaming equipment manufacturer and operator had a record year in revenue.
- Austria court orders Novomatic to pay €2.5m to slots addict
22 October 2018
An Austrian court orders gaming operator Novomatic to pay €2.5m in compensation to slots addict who couldn't control his use of company's machines.
- Novomatic enjoys record revenue in 2017 but profit slumps
1 May 2018
Austria's Novomatic AG reports record revenue in 2017, but rising fees and acquisition costs take big bite out of annual profit.
- Novomatic follows Gauselmann’s online casino exit from Germany
9 January 2018
Austrian gaming operator Novomatic orders German-facing online casino sites to stop using its products, following similar move by Gauselmann Group.
- Novomatic scraps IPO plans on German market uncertainty
26 September 2017
Austrian gaming operator Novomatic scraps this week's planned initial public offering due to concerns over new German slots hall regulations.
German uses online casino illegality to avoid paying VISA bill
6 September 2018
German states approve new federal gambling treaty
17 March 2017
Germany’s Schleswig-Holstein online casino licenses expire
21 December 2018